3DXChat Community

Development and suggestions?

Guest Doll

Is there a way to allow for people to swim in non-ocean water, as in user created pools above the ocean layer?

Nope, the water layer is treated as an "invisible" texture and you cannot float in it so sadly if you want to create a pool where people can swim in.... make your house/club in the same level as water...

Hello all!

The women need to be able to lay down on their backs too! Why do we always have to have our ass up in the air?

Also, we need to be able to make out while we are engaging in sex and also the flirt pose against the wall needs to be where we can make out (French kiss). Kissing allows for greater intimacy.

Also, can you allow the woman's breast to be felt up more and also in the standing flirtatious pose? That pose needs: kissing, touching tits and touching the sex organs to be more like foreplay or full play either way! 

That's all for now! :)

The breasts being felt up is not hard but tricky cuz of the different sizes lets say we have 20 sizes from small - big? maybe more or less? it will be a nightmare to make a pose engaging breasts as it has been mentioned before.... people have been asking for breast oral sex poses and slapping and playing and boob job / tit job and all that.... but it might be possible now that the devs are getting more advanced in the game and we have the new unity... maybe the pose can automatically adjust to the body physical appearance..... Lets hope and pray they surprise us with it.... and if you know any game that has this feature it is really useful to share it so the devs can see and research :)

JJ

Nope, the water layer is treated as an "invisible" texture and you cannot float in it so sadly if you want to create a pool where people can swim in.... make your house/club in the same level as water...

I guess what I was really asking for is a way to add a multiple "ocean" layers that are user defined in size and shape. I was thinking that if the first one is possible, than maybe adding more wouldn't be too difficult.... but I'm no programmer. :P

Also flowing water effects would be really cool too! Rivers, waterfalls, rapids... that sort of thing. I mean, who wouldn't want to have a full out Wet 'n' Wild!! :D

I guess what I was really asking for is a way to add a multiple "ocean" layers that are user defined in size and shape. I was thinking that if the first one is possible, than maybe adding more wouldn't be too difficult.... but I'm no programmer. :P

Also flowing water effects would be really cool too! Rivers, waterfalls, rapids... that sort of thing. I mean, who wouldn't want to have a full out Wet 'n' Wild!! :D

The best thing to do in my opinion is to be able to change the ocean into textures we want like for instance, I want a large desert area, so i apply the sand texture to the ocean layer... plus the animation of the ocean layer makes it laggy for alot of people specially when in a crowded room and the room is full of details.. so the ability to totally disable the ocean layer is a MUST and regarding your recommendation on adding one more layer of "ocean".... its a good idea but I think they should simply add another water "swim-able" texture...

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!

Change the file selector to give the date rather than Last Access when detail view is selected.

It would be wonderful as well if the view setting could be remembered rather than defaulting back to List.

"Roll the dice" chat function.

I will explain this idea with picture:

We can type in any chat something like that  /dice 1-100  or   /dice 3-17   etc. 

Then some code/script will generate a random number from 1 to 100 or , depends of how much you typed in chat window.

Just for example:

xngRpgd.jpg

or something like that. 

It could be a simple script without many "If", "or" , because in situation where we get the same numbers, we can roll the dice again. Just a chat function without animations,object polys etc..

Sorry if the same idea was somewhere on this forum(/me lazzy ass).  In another game we already have this function.

Would be great to add this here. 

I want more clothes more than anything, but from a game point if view i want seperate worlds for different categories of rooms.

What i mean is that we have main categories of worlds. For example, we can have a ”sex island” and under that category all pure sexclub is located. We can have one music island where music clubs is categories is under, etc etc.

So f you just want sex you go to sex island, if you want to dance and hangout you go to the music island where sex is not the main objective.

Well room designers could simply tag their rooms...

I want more clothes more than anything, but from a game point if view i want seperate worlds for different categories of rooms.

What i mean is that we have main categories of worlds. For example, we can have a ”sex island” and under that category all pure sexclub is located. We can have one music island where music clubs is categories is under, etc etc.

So f you just want sex you go to sex island, if you want to dance and hangout you go to the music island where sex is not the main objective.

Not sure if these have been mentioned before:

-Since we can see a head count in all the user rooms, why not also in the public areas, fresco, beach, sin etc... maybe just displayed in the corner of each of the boxes.

-Also when "emoting" in chat is it possible to keep it in pink colour for females and change it to blue colour for males?

Jay

Hello there.

A few suggestions that would be nice for roleplay :

- dice throwing in dialog, like /me for example you can use /dice20 and it will input a string like : playerX rolled a 10 (random number between 1 and 20).

It would allow for example to roleplay cards game (with all sexy variant) and add a fun to gameplay for a very little development.

- A lot more complex thing to add but that might be a great addition to the game : triggers in world editor. Like you group a trigger to another object(s) in world editor and when, in game, you activate that trigger it make the linked object appear or disappear.

With this "simple" (i know it may not be that easy to code) it will be possible to make so much with world editor... Like doors, showers, traps and whatever people can imagine...

What about a dom/sub oriented function where a sub delegates all answers to his/her dom ? Well it would apply to group chat, slowdance and partner request only.

Or - why not - it could be set on each separate property.

I imagine it as follows :

- As well as you have a partner request, one could have a dom or sub request to someone,

- Once the request in agreed, the sub sets all the elements he accepts to delegate (all off by default) : partner requests, slowdance, cuddle, kiss, answers to pose changes.

- The dom/sub request can be easily ended like the "stop sex" button ("Stop Dom" / "Stop Sub")

- You could possibly have avi 1 as dom and avi 2 as sex partner at some point.

Any thought ?

Hey,

my suggestions:

- Penis controll (not hard everytime)

- different looks for penis/pussy (not every cock looks the same)

- FFF / MMM

- more BDSM

- More fetish poses (different footjob poses)

Hope we will see some of those changes in game :-)

Well I am thinking your BDSM request and mine on dom/sub are complementary ;-)

I'd love to have some voice control over the moan/cum shouts too. Sometimes moans get higher pitch and volume :-)

Clothed sex too... Have sex with panties on ?

Emma,

I think you are artificially limiting the scope of your suggestion by calling it a "Dom/Sub" feature.  

If I'm understanding you correctly, you want the ability to say, "I trust this person enough that I don't need to approve sex position changes made by her."  That's a great idea.  I'm neither Dom nor Sub, and I'd use that feature with a few of my friends.  By calling it a "dom/sub" feature, you kind of turn off some of your audience here.  I didn't really read the suggestion the first time you posted it.  

I suggest calling it a "trust" feature. 

The idea being that, for people on your friends list, you get a new "Trust" tab on their profile.  That tab would have checkboxes:

"I trust this person to"

X invite me to slow dances

X add me to group chat

X make me a partner

X invite me to his/her room

X make pose changes

Defaults to having none of them checked.  You check the ones you want, and, when that person makes one of those requests, if the box is checked, it doesn't show the confirmation dialog.

Yes, you'd be able to use this for dom/sub things.  But it's a worthy feature for much more than that.

Tlaera

Emma,

I think you are artificially limiting the scope of your suggestion by calling it a "Dom/Sub" feature.  

If I'm understanding you correctly, you want the ability to say, "I trust this person enough that I don't need to approve sex position changes made by her."  That's a great idea.  I'm neither Dom nor Sub, and I'd use that feature with a few of my friends.  By calling it a "dom/sub" feature, you kind of turn off some of your audience here.  I didn't really read the suggestion the first time you posted it.  

The idea being that, for people on your friends list, you get a new "Trust" tab on their profile.  That tab would have checkboxes:

"I trust this person to"

X add me to group chat

X make me a partner

X make pose changes

Defaults to having none of them checked.  You check the ones you want, and, when that person makes one of those requests, if the box is checked, it doesn't show the confirmation dialog.

Yes, you'd be able to use this for dom/sub things.  But it's a worthy feature for much more than that.

Tlaera

Tlaera, I agree with you 100%. However, I think just a few people (3 ? 4 ? 5 ?) could be trusted at a time.

Emma,

"I trust this person to"

X add me to group chat

X make me a partner

X make pose changes

Tlaera

Well...

I was also thinking of letting B accept invites from A, but on second thought I find it better to do it myself ^^

• 3 weeks later...