3DXChat Community

Development and suggestions?

Guest Doll

Hey Guys and Now 392/93 is here i may give a fair opinion... ;)

I'm Afraid nobody came Impressed by this because off al the Telegram Sopoilers... :P

We knew what was about to come and now is here, everybody says "meeeeehhh no big deal... <_< "

However, and as For Me personally, I Think every advance is a nice advance, and you just need to take care of the few missed details, specially with the Rochi's Dll Features that are still missed

NOW... considering in the past, My Friend Maxine and I asked for some SPANKING instead of the slaps on the face.. and purposed some ideas...

Maxine's

2019-03-11-21-33-44-451273.png

Mines...

D6F13Kd.png

And then in the Telegram... when the "Why not an autentic FF pose in wall was added, instead of pure Futa/Strapon"... i Suggested this...

17656243.gif21349967.gif

And now we have both of them as official,

ztOEsEh.png

FTbSly2.png

So?... I'm obligued to say THANK YOU!!! to consider what we ask in your proyect... :D

Bad News are...

1.No Animator yet... -_-

2.We have no Ghosts.. and no ghost eyaculation either... so 90%of the poses WE made, can't bee used... BUT.. i forgive everything if you guys give us the ANIMATOR!!!... :P

3.Most of the good Rochi's Dll Features are gone.. i think only the Avatar Save/Load was considered, but the...

*Nipple/Skin Change Tones

*Dresses as Tops, ...to have sex with them on

*hotkeys RePag/AvPag... to moan and cum

*Optional Partner AutoAccept

Are REALLY Necesary...

So far So Good, Thank you to keep improving this game, and hope to see more advances soon

HUGS'n KISSES 4U ALL!!!

PD: instead of making HUGE updates once or two in a year...

keep making some by surprice and month by month like in the 2014 i started,

Just to keep ppl interested.. they wil complain no matter what... so is just a suggestion... ;)

all I can say....who has sex without tittyplay?

give us tittyplay please...

and wheres all the styled beards?

give us men something...

have a good day

Sadly I think a boob play is not possible to do.

As I said in another thread, I created some poses too. And I used the model package from gizmo directly.

Back then, I wanted to make a tittfuck pose.

Here a little screenshot from it:

https://i.gyazo.com/355d2769554cde7c3e76cdae41ee2caf.jpg

And as I send it to lisa, she said that this is not possible since the breast size is to different.

As you can see, there is a fix breast size with what those poses will be created. So... boobplay poses would be based on that size.

Every other size will look awful, just like the breast pose on the sofa.

I mean this one:

https://i.gyazo.com/ed01ba268fe1cc646cb81d2db603b2d9.png

As you can see here, Bob's finger already clipps into my boobs. Now imagine that with a Face or something.

That would look not good. Or imagine it with maximum size boobs or with really small breasts.

The only way, how boobplay poses could be possible is, when our devs change their way of creating poses.

Because the poses are just small clips of a few seconds which repeats over and over again. They are pretty much static.

They would have to make the body part, that touches the breasts, flexible. So it would adjust to the size of the breast ingame.

But don't know if that is possible :huh: 

It's been awhile since I created a pose.

Maybe they already changed that :rolleyes: 

Little funfact: Ever noticed that cocks changes their size between poses?

Just try it out: MF pose on the sofa where the women rides the guy.

And then look at the laying BJ pose on the sofa. If the size would be the same, the dick would come out of the back of the head :lol: 

Another way is but it will triple devs work ^^ is to make same pose x3 devide boobs in 3 categories small normal huge

And create 3 variations. I wouldn't want devs spend their time tho make this when game needs more 3 some straight poses that can also help games advertisment by making sex movies in all those platforms that thousand of ppl watch n can potentially sub to the game

Imagine that the users did that pose using ghosts and the breast size doesn't matter on the pose, which is why people want the ghost feature from Rochi's file.  Imagine if they had different sizes of cocks on here for the poses they same thing would happen through the back of the head.

I never understood why peoples say this option is needed. Does nobody know that there is yet 2 keys set for moaning and cumming ? (&/1 and é/2)

Well is a matter of preference and convenience, if you are having sex with your partner, You write and perform your descriptive sex in the Chat Tab right?... but then you want to moan and eventually squirt/cum

Without the Dll you need to click out to the the Icons or press the 1-2 buttons, then click again in the chat tab to keep writting... and again Out to moan more.. click in to write... click out to moan and so... Thats not practic at all... -_-

With the Dll and the Hotkeys RePag/AvPag, you write, and just need to press the key to moan or cum.. and keep writting, moan more... write more, cum... and so.... is waaaaaaay more practical, no mouse needed, and less anoying.... ;)

Hooray for Rochi!!!... ^_^

Without the Dll you need to click out to the the Icons or press the 1-2 buttons, then click again in the chat tab to keep writting... and again Out to moan more.. click in to write... click out to moan and so... Thats not practic at all... -_-

or you can write what you have to vrite, validate with "enter" then press "enter" a second time to leave the chat, press 1 or 2 to moan/orgasm then press enter to re enter the chat :D

Gizmo you have to tweak a bit these poses : masturbation against the wall, lesbian licking against the wall (and probably the others lickings against the wall) and the new "standing" pose against the wall. The head and shoulders are not touching the wall when we use them and if i put the wall pose anims inside the wall to make them touch it, the others available poses are a bit implemented into the wall.

Edited by Leeloo
few typos

or you can write what you have to vrite, validate with "enter" then press "enter" a second time to leave the chat, press 1 or 2 to moan/orgasm then press enter to re enter the chat :D

Enter and press again enter? then 1-2 to moan/cum? and then enter again?... :huh:

nahhh to annoying for me.. :lol: :lol:

a hot key allows write/enter/moan... write/enter/moan... write/enter/moan... write/enter/cum.... fast and easy, more practic... no need to click 3 times enter to moan one time... :P

thanks! but i was thinking of something more like a mouse roll over where i dont have to click anything, as my cursor crosses over the avatar their name pops up above their head then disappears when i move the mouse off of them

Well, they implemented exactly this in the x64 version ;)