3DXChat Community

Development and suggestions?

Guest Doll

3dx really needs more mf poses transfred to ff. It's a lot less work than doing completely new poses, especially if we talking about strapon/cock poses, and ff community (if we talking about regular girls and futa - both). Would be very lovely to see some update with like 10 mf poses transfered to ff, I doubt that it harder than doing 3 competely new poses.  

3dx really needs more mf poses transfred to ff. It's a lot less work than doing completely new poses, especially if we talking about strapon/cock poses, and ff community (if we talking about regular girls and futa - both). Would be very lovely to see some update with like 10 mf poses transfered to ff, I doubt that it harder than doing 3 competely new poses.  

we got poses in last 2 updates 

now we need shoes n new clothes 

we havent got new shoes n clothes in ages 

Some nice clothes would be great for sure, but I doubt that they have a decent artist atm to make it. Look last haircuts, the idea is good, but they are poorly done. I don't want poorly done clothes and I doubt others want it. So making more mf poses into the ff poses sounds like more realistic option to me, like something that can actually be done good now. Can't say the same about new clothes.

We needs drugs and whips and vibrators in 3DX. I went back to RLC and I wandered around for 13 minutes.

Considering how much whine appeared on forums after adding a slapping pose in game I already look forward for what will be happening here if the whipping will be added haha. Though to be honest I doubt that whine on forum really represent an opinion of average 3dx player. Me and other peeps here were not satisfied with a new haircuts - but I see tons of people actually using them in game. A lot of people here were whining about slapping pose - but when I enter the game - I actually see that this pose is quite popular and used not less than a massage, the one that all loved so much. 

Probably used only in private open rooms because i never saw anyone use the slap face pose in sin club or in fresco or in love island. Though, i never go to the beach or saloon so maybe they do it there.

Please take Lussian off his duty from Music Moderator.

I don't have any conflict with him but his music taste and tune are totally suck.

He drove old players away, to be honest.

Lucky us that there's no music at beach. It was only peaceful place to stay without his tune.

Even worse, he don't know how to arrange proper playlist at Love Island, Sin Club and any public place at all.

Such as playing The Beatles "A Hard Day Night", Deep Purple "Smoke On the Water"

and jumped to 20 K Indy tunes, back to Lynrd Skynrd "Sweet home Alabama"

and twisted back to George Harrison "Got My Mind Set On You" at Sin Club today, WTF?

At Love Island, i entered with 20K Pop tune for couple of songs and twisted back with 60's?

Don't know what went wrong with these but it was totally cheesy and his ability is far more definition of "Armature DJ".

At Fresco, it was OK but mix set was older than 5 years ago. Great.

If you didn't find any better Music Moderator. Just taking entire music off.

And let players bringing their own music.

No need to have him at all.

Thank you for listening.

I don't have any conflict with him but his music taste and tune are totally suck.

Lucky us that there's no music at beach. It was only peaceful place to stay without his tune.

Even worse, he don't know how to arrange proper playlist at Love Island, Sin Club and any public place at all.

Such as playing The Beatles "A Hard Day Night", Deep Purple "Smoke On the Water"

and jumped to 20 K Indy tunes, back to Lynrd Skynrd "Sweet home Alabama"

and twisted back to George Harrison "Got My Mind Set On You" at Sin Club today, WTF?

At Love Island, i entered with 20K Pop tune for couple of songs and twisted back with 60's?

Don't know what went wrong with these but it was totally cheesy and his ability is far more definition of "Armature DJ".

At Fresco, it was OK but mix set was older than 5 years ago. Great.

If you didn't find any better Music Moderator. Just taking entire music off.

And let players bringing their own music.

No need to have him at all.

Thank you for listening.

Well first ill say i dont go in those rooms i love trance so i try go wherever is trance or i just stay in my rooms

you know that lussian dont get payed right ? to dj in those rooms licence etc cost money that he has payed on his own pocket 

so its better not bash the guy :)

lussian soon will leave n all ppl are welcome to pay money from their pocket to get licence n rights to dj those public rooms (arround 3k euro depend country )

i get that you might not like the music but there are better ways to do it :)

muacks 

Lucky us that there's no music at beach. It was only peaceful place to stay without his tune.[/b]

Nope no need it. Try to use your mouth properly hahahaha

Lussian does a good job with the music. Yes, some of the songs I don’t like and it does get repetitive if you spend too much of your time playing 3DX, but overall it’s a decent selection.

Shy, about his mouth, several of us wish he used it a lot less, not more. That being said, if that’s really you in your picture, you can put your mouth to good use on me anytime girl.

Well first ill say i dont go in those rooms i love trance so i try go wherever is trance or i just stay in my rooms

you know that lussian dont get payed right ? to dj in those rooms licence etc cost money that he has payed on his own pocket 

so its better not bash the guy :)

lussian soon will leave n all ppl are welcome to pay money from their pocket to get licence n rights to dj those public rooms (arround 3k euro depend country )

i get that you might not like the music but there are better ways to do it :)

muacks 

I'm very well understand, dear. Take him out and no music at Public place.

BYOMNP (like old Apple Mini Box) Bring Your Own Music And Play.

Or find out any possible to re-post all our 3DXChat friends who posted at Mixcloud Channel.

They have covering of copyrights for members who follow their rules, ain't bad at all.

It's your additional homework, Gizmo

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I wonder if it would be possible to listen to password protected music streams in user rooms.

Right now it is possible to stream from a local machine with VLC-player simply by HTTP protocoll.

With http://[iP-ADRESS]:[PORT] (like http://127.0.0.1:8088) it is no problem to play such a VLC stream ingame. However, there ist actually the problem that anyone who has the ip and port can connect to the stream by a browser.

Thankfully VLC has an option to set a user and password for the stream, so that only users with username and password can listen to the stream. You must either login though a popup formular where you type in the username and password, or send the login data with the URL. It would look lije this:

http://[uSER]:[PASSWORD]@[iP-ADDRESS]:[PORT] that could look like http://Pandorra:box@127.0.0.1:8088(there's no place like local host :) )

I tried this once and though I could listen to a secured stream by my browser or another VLC instance this way, it did not play ingame though a stream without password protection did.

I wonder if it would be possible to add this option to listen to password protected streams too, or if it would be too much of an effort to implement it? I think it would be a nice useful feature to be added.

Thank you for your interest and excuse me if I postet on the wrong place. I did not find a more suitable.

No need to be a cunt areshole. This is a forum for discussion, not personal attacks.

Ha! Actually had a private conversation with her in private messages and she thought it was hilarious. The need for a whiny social justice warrior on a sex game forum alludes me. Maybe you should learn to mind your own business for a change instead of always trying to play hero and complaining about things that don't involve you. It's annoying. The fact you counter what you perceive as an insult with insults of your own, that are even worse, says everything about you anyone would need to know. It's cliche, try a new approach. Look into some cognitive behavioral therapy and anger management classes. There is no need or desire for me to interact with someone such as you here on forums or anywhere else, so I bid you adieu Rockster.

No need to be a cunt areshole. This is a forum for discussion, not personal attacks.

No need for this kind of post. It’s been proved this type of behaviour will be dealt with eventually if enough people stand up. Grow up, take your personal issues with each other elsewhere.

What I want:

1. "Entrance-fee"
User must pay to room-owner some xgold to enter the room.

-> more money for promotion for the room-owner

2. "Ban from room for xx minutes"

for room-owner

3. "send xgold to another user"

4. sort friends list by ... abc / date

5. tattoos

6. girls-feet

all other things are ok :-)