3DXChat Community

Development and suggestions?

Guest Doll

I would like too see options within pose selections, so if you in a pose with a partner it opens additional things too be able too use while in that pose, ex... being able too kiss your partner during that pose selection, or move your hands under them just a few examples I think could make a big difference in here, 

I have a suggestion, although I'm not sure how difficult it would be to implement. An offline mode. Some people have a bad internet connection so maybe give them a mode that allows them to play offline. It could be that in the offline mode, you're limited to being in your home area and only have Bob and Betty (and the two avatars you might have) for interaction. Just an idea.

Mieling, I have never paid a cent in the some of the older micro economy worlds to have a monthly account in 7 years. Most who build, make clothing designs or props and are industrious don't. For some 3DX is more expensive than those worlds. As for content, free content exists in those worlds in staggering amounts - and as it has been pointed out, you already get paid in a micro economy daily just to log in here. Basically we already have one here.

On another note, you have to wonder why there still is no ability to kick/ban/set permissions/etc in personal properties. This next update looks like a good one. Lots of different features. You just have to wonder why developers who don't want to hire mods and are already stretched thin with things to do wouldn't make this a priority so they don't have to be involved in petty disputes, jilted angry stalking ex lovers, and the simple asshole intent on causing a ruckus.

World Chat being canned is a great idea perhaps. One could argue that a mod could generate the company revenue by banning accounts of those who violate the TOS.

It might be more cost effective for a mod to ban accounts in WC that would require even the ban evader to spend more money on another account.

In the end, it's all about the Benjamin's to the company.

Mieling, I have never paid a cent in the some of the older worlds to have a monthly account. Most who build and are industrious don't. For some 3DX is more expensive. As for content, free content exists and as it has been pointed out, you already get paid in a micro economy daily just to log in.

On another note, you have to wonder why there still is no ability to kick/ban/set permissions/etc in personal properties. This next update looks like a good one. Lots of different features. You just have to wonder why developers who don't want to hire mods and are already stretched thin with things to do wouldn't make this a priority so they don't have to be involved in pretty disputes, jilted angry stalking ex lovers and the simple asshole intent on causing a ruckus.

If 3DX changed the entire model to a free to play with shop, then it becomes what nowdays is considered a norm, but if you have a sub in place, and also a shop, theres a lot of anger.

In Final Fantasy Online, it is a subcription only game, but they do have a shop where you can buy some mounts, pets and stuff, whenever the shop is brought up in the forum, it gets hammered big time by hundreds that are disgusted by the practice of selling stuff on top of the subscription, and is overwhelmingly frowned apon by the majority of the forum users.

The blizzard forums went into meltdown and had to be closed after they set up a shop in World of Warcraft, the backlash was enormous, and they have been very careful in what they place in the store and very little has been put in there because they know the majority of the user base would errupt if they started putting a lot of desirable stuff in behind a paywall on top of their subscriptions. 

For this platform, at its stage, it would be a pretty risky venture trying to change something like this around.

While I dont care much about the kick/ban feature, as ignore is enough for me to deal with the rot, I would dearly love a permission setting.

As THX says, it is all about the Benjamins.
The only way they can accomplish this (more income) is to draw more subscribers and the only way they can draw more subscribers is with more content.
In Second Life, apart from the fact that you can live for free and take advantage of "staggering amounts" of free content, with the lower (than here) annual subscription you get a weekly payback that is sufficient to buy loads of content at sale prices. And, of course, if you want more inworld finance, you can buy it.

OK, so you come here to escape from real life but we already have differences in play between those who can afford annual subscriptions and those who can't.

We also have differences in play between those who can build, those who can be bothered to spend the time to download builds to use and those who can't be bothered at all.

There is already a micro-economy here and you get a daily payback of xGold by logging in each day. Even if you are hiding your play from your mom/spouse/partner/etc. you can spare 10 seconds a day, at some time or other, to login and collect your 300 xGold. Hell, I was just away from my desktop system for a week while on vacation with just a tablet but, with TeamViewer, I was able to login every day for a few seconds to maintain my max income per day.

So, with xGold, we already have differences in play between those who don't login every day (so get the minimum amount when they do), those who do login every day and get the max and those who purchase xGold separately.

What is the difference between that and other games?

Frankly, the only reason for there being any objection to purchasing additional content is, as in real life (and WoW and FFO apparently), jealousy.

for years I have talked about this....now I hope somebody will listen....

if you could move the "Character Editor" into "Locations" that would be great.....so many get interrupted by missclicking on it and all of a sudden they are in the "Character Editor" instead of on a party in their arms of the loved ones etc..

atleast put in an question on the button, "are you sure you want to go here"...ty for reading!

• 2 weeks later...

Gizmo:  This suggestion is for forum and not game.  Can I ask first what the "Quota" for "LIKES" actually is?  And can it be expanded or eliminated completely??  What is it's purpose anyway?

What are you talking about? 

Xizi:  When in forum you can "Like" posts.  See at bottom right corner of your post above?  Blue Box says "Like This".  Well it seems the number of times you can do this in one day is limited.  I and others often get notified of having Reached Our Quota for the day.

Thank you, now I understand what you meant.

Could we get some kinda of Wardrobe feature, where it's possible to save outfits we make in the editor. So we can quickly pick one of them out again, after having changed. I would greatly help both for roleplaying purposes, but also for going to dress code parties or just in general.

Also doing color matching and finding complementary colors for the outfit sometimes take time in order to have well dressed avatars, so think adding some feature to character editor where we can save outfits we put together would be of great use to us.

Could we get some kinda of Wardrobe feature, where it's possible to save outfits we make in the editor. So we can quickly pick one of them out again, after having changed. I would greatly help both for roleplaying purposes, but also for going to dress code parties or just in general.

Also doing color matching and finding complementary colors for the outfit sometimes take time in order to have well dressed avatars, so think adding some feature to character editor where we can save outfits we put together would be of great use to us.

You can already do that in the dll among other things, so it's definitely possible. Would be nice if devs started implementing things from there to the actual game

You can already do that in the dll among other things, so it's definitely possible. Would be nice if devs started implementing things from there to the actual game

Would be good if when devs implement this feature to the actual game - there would be a way to separately save outfit sets and body/face/hair options. I tired doing all my outfits again if I want to change haircut of hair color of my avi.

I will like ti see al make/fem interaction copied to to fem/fem i dont know it was a lot of different poses but i saw it in a friends account . I may think this is not a difficult one.

Also maybe more foreplay actions like breast playing or so.

Also more lingerie more things and panties and more non slut clothes.

And maybe some second interacciobs like whe. Sliw dancing you can kiss. Maybe some breast playing or a spank or choke will be nice.and perhaps some kind of animated transition between poses so it dont look so robotized

Thats whats in my mind

My feature wishlist:

• That +/- will have hotkey functions to increase/decrease sex speed without having to use the slider.
  • That settings would be changed in sounds so we have enviromental sound and sex sound effects on seperate sliders(that will allow us determine how high we hear sex sounds on our end)
  • That we get two seperate channels for radio stations and video stream and we get the video channel option back(perhaps allow option to click it on and off like radio stations in settings)
  • That we could get option to form more than one chat group at any given time
  • That we could get option to have group function similiar to how second life have it but perhaps different name like activity group. That stay in existence when we log off and we can invite people to join(perhaps having xgold cost to start one to prevent unnecessary over use)

Since we got most of the positions copied and represented in M/F, F/F and I assume M/M. How about actually doing that with ALL of them? I have not counted, but my impression is that F/F with strapon/cock got more penetration-options then M/F. This seem like such a easy thing to do.

Only few poses are converted to F/F. By exemple, there is no pose where a woman is licking another against the wall, There is no 3some on the couch where one woman is licked by another while she lick a third woman, there is no pose where women are kissing on the couch while one is playing with breasts, there is no 3some where a woman surrounded by two others, sitting on the couch, and fingering the pussy of the two others, etc...

Only few poses are converted to F/F. By exemple, there is no pose where a woman is licking another against the wall, There is no 3some on the couch where one woman is licked by another while she lick a third woman, there is no pose where women are kissing on the couch while one is playing with breasts, there is no 3some where a woman surrounded by two others, sitting on the couch, and fingering the pussy of the two others, etc...

I know. I did not talk about threesomes. And there is also no pose where a man lick a woman against a wall. But there are a few of the penetrationposes that should be for all. M/M, M/F and F/F.