3DXChat Community

Development and suggestions?

Guest Doll

• 6 months later...

I have a simple but a good idea (I think lol)

[sEX record count, Achievements and Titles system!]

With this you can see the Experience of each player in the Game, also make a fun competition! <3

Achievements and Titles examples:

- When a female character kiss and dance with others characters 100 times, got a Achievement with a Title called: Charming Girl

- When a female character have sex 100 times with 2 male characters (MMF) got a Achievement with a Title called: Cock Lover

O well, continue to 300 times! got a new Achievement with a Title called: Cumdumb

- Get Achievements and Titles just adding other players as "friend", etc.

These Titles can be placed above of the Name character with a nice color text~

SEX record count or Stats:

I consider it less important but may be a good idea too.

What do you think guys?

Sorry for my bad English.

• 2 weeks later...

I would like to have a script for a signpost, clipboard, menu or something like that.

I.e. If you click on it, something like a "location profile" opens, in which advise, regulations, staff members and so on can be read (and easily edited by the location owner).

P.S.: please add: greeting kiss between women, more pole dance animations, lap dance animations, massage animations, spooning cuddle pose

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

It would be very nice to have an option to open a room for friends and friends of friends. Semi-public. So your friends can come and grab their spouses/buddy's/lovers with them. 

I get what you mean but they do have a group feature on here that may be as close to that right now.  While each person has to be invited into the group, it helps keep only those you want in there to an extent.

Hi all,

I've been away for a while, so maybe this suggestion has been made before.

I think 3dxchat still allows for some harassment, namely unwanted kiss cheeks and cuddles. Now some will probably say that is harmless harassment, but...harassment is still harassment, there is nothing harmless about it. And I do know people complaining about it. I have 2 suggestions that would fix this:

1. Only allow kiss cheeks and cuddles between friends, that is...the option only appears when the target is in your friends list
  2. Always present it as an option, but for people not on your friendlist it results in a question just like with the slow dance

Now...i know i'm a male suggesting this and that this sounds as another male coming to the rescue of those poor defenseless women. I get that, and it almost stopped me from posting this. But harassment affects us all actually, regardless of race and gender. And although it is unfortunately true some genders are more affected then others, we can only reduce it in our society (and 3dx) if we all see it for hwat it truly is: unwanted and petty behaviour.

So lemme get that right ...we gonna write here milions of suggestions without  get a sign of DEvs ?

cause last i remeber Gizmo made a Poll last year about pose editor and 85% voted yes we want it n still no word about that  :D 

comunity asks for cool clothes where are they? cause we wear same clothes months now soon those clothes will become rags cause we dont have much of clothe options lol.

So are we gonna keep filling epty forum pages on suggestions without 1st get answers for all previous ?

Aliviax said...
"So lemme get that right... etc."

I know that they pay little attention (although, I did get a couple of likes from Gizmo years ago) but I still think that it is worth giving suggestions. Perhaps it is an ego thing, I don't know. However, when I am playing the game or working on a build and come across something where I feel there is need for improvement, I like to voice it and, usually, I will even go to the trouble of creating an image to demonstrate it. F*k the devs! If it makes me feel good... hey! that's why I pay my sub anyway.

I like to think they do pay attention. Maybe not as much as people would like it but they can't do everything.

I mean even with like 20 dev, a CTO and such, you never do everything at once.

Also, in the end, dev are here to evolve the game and do some programming, following the lead guidance, not wandering the forum to look for ideas. That's not their job and shouldn't be.

We know there are no moderators on the forum, and hasn’t been for some time. There is nobody to feed back any suggestions. The result is that the devs just do what they think works, which might not be what the users want. To my mind the point is that a failure to take into account the users will result in diminishing returns. It’s about giving people reason to renew. Gizmo is lucky in that the reason people stay is because of their social connections, which is something Gizmo has little control over. The trolls, however, do their utmost to destroy people’s social connections. The trolls are trying to say that they dominate the game and forums, poor Gizmo’s business is just collateral damage to a huge ego trip.

We know there are no moderators on the forum, and hasn’t been for some time. There is nobody to feed back any suggestions. The result is that the devs just do what they think works, which might not be what the users want. To my mind the point is that a failure to take into account the users will result in diminishing returns. It’s about giving people reason to renew. Gizmo is lucky in that the reason people stay is because of their social connections, which is something Gizmo has little control over. The trolls, however, do their utmost to destroy people’s social connections. The trolls are trying to say that they dominate the game and forums, poor Gizmo’s business is just collateral damage to a huge ego trip.

Do you need to come on every thread and post the same thing about others?  Your old habits are showing even your friends say so and you wonder why you get called out for it.

That being said, it was written that it was a mission to get a certain person(s) banned from the forum even to the point of making another account by someone to continue that by a group of people except a couple of which said it's not right to do, yet doing exactly what they're trying to get that person banned for by doing masked insults and harassment.

Report is a good feature but reporting every post a certain user or select group of users post is actually doing more harm than good because the Devs now have to sort through countless posts on threads instead of the ones that actually need to be looked at which mean the Devs may just skim over the reports, lock or remove a thread instead of reviewing the much needed report(s) that broke a rule and requires action.

Everyone on here is entitled to their opinion and give a reply on this forum even if we don't like their opinion of what is being given.  That is simply what a forum is about.

http://3dxforum.com/...ommunity-rules/

2.02. Insults, personal attacks, abuse, threats, harassment or defamatory are prohibited. This category includes clear and masked language and Both / or links to websites Containing search language or images which:

- Insultingly refer to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people.
- Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people
Harassment takes many forms, and Is not Necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action.

The idea behind this is to prevent any player from consistently being uncomfortable on the forums.

Isn’t it about time you found something new to say, Mar_Mohan. You must be getting rsi in your Ctrl-c and Ctrl-v fingers. There’s that andthe fact you’re supporting bullying and trying to hide behind the rules. Why can’t you just discuss things intelligently? Address the point, yeah? And ffs stop trying to make out that those of who oppose bullying are bullies. We aren’t btw, we know the difference between robust debate and bullying.

As an example, a certain person, who you support, is bullying when says a woman who posts here is a man. This is an attempt to negate something of who they are. My pointing out that this is actually bullying is .................... certainly not bullying.

Bullying is against the rules, simples yeah.

Isn’t it about time you found something new to say, Mar_Mohan. You must be getting rsi in your Ctrl-c and Ctrl-v fingers. There’s that andthe fact you’re supporting bullying and trying to hide behind the rules. Why can’t you just discuss things intelligently? Address the point, yeah? And ffs stop trying to make out that those of who oppose bullying are bullies. We aren’t btw, we know the difference between robust debate and bullying.

As an example, a certain person, who you support, is bullying when says a woman who posts here is a man. This is an attempt to negate something of who they are. My pointing out that this is actually bullying is .................... certainly not bullying.

Bullying is against the rules, simples yeah.

I'll keep posting the rules until it stops.  I type on a computer for the company I work for so no I don't have any issues with typing and never have not to mention clicking a mouse does the same thing.  I have been discussing thing intelligently but as you can see you decide to make comments against one of the very people you're trying to get banned.  This is a Development and Suggestion thread for the game itself not about cleaning up the forums and the Devs enforcing the rules on it.  Please stick to the topic and no derail it as it's been done on other threads.  Before you keep putting words into my mouth, I'd say what I need to but I don't think that I could stop from breaking rules because of the vicious attacks that have been done against me.  So again please read the following and keep to the rules that have clearly not been followed even in your post.

To discuss the issue of bullying and the claims of it.  There are people who will not mention a name but directly speak about a person and those that support the person lumping them as a group of people, which is a masked way of harassing the user(s). (See the rule posted below with the words in bold.)  There are a multitude of threads that this is being done on including this one. Here are a few examples of what I've dealt with my rape being slammed for days on end, being called a twat, called a child and/or was acting like one, that I veil insults and that I also go after a select group of people.  That being said, I've never insulted someone, harassed anyone or gone after a select group of people.  I reply to any and every one on the forum giving my opinion that can be based on my experience and/or my thoughts on what was written.  I reply when a reply is given and even clarify exactly what I am saying if it's misunderstood.

That being said, it was written that it was a mission to get a certain person(s) banned from the forum even to the point of making another account by someone to continue that by a group of people except a couple of which said it's not right to do, yet doing exactly what they're trying to get that person banned for by doing masked insults and harassment.

Report is a good feature but reporting every post a certain user or select group of users post is actually doing more harm than good because the Devs now have to sort through countless posts on threads instead of the ones that actually need to be looked at which mean the Devs may just skim over the reports, lock or remove a thread instead of reviewing the much needed report(s) that broke a rule and requires action.

Everyone on here is entitled to their opinion and give a reply on this forum even if we don't like their opinion of what is being given.  That is simply what a forum is about.

http://3dxforum.com/...ommunity-rules/

2.02. Insults, personal attacks, abuse, threats, harassment or defamatory are prohibited. This category includes clear and masked language and Both / or links to websites Containing search language or images which:

- Insultingly refer to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people.
- Result in ongoing harassment to other characters, players, SexGameDevil employees, or groups of people
Harassment takes many forms, and Is not Necessarily limited to the type of language used, but the intent. Repeatedly targeting a specific player with harassment can lead to more severe action.

The idea behind this is to prevent any player from consistently being uncomfortable on the forums.