3DXChat Community

Development and suggestions?

Guest Doll

A 'fitness' update!

• Physique sliders, i.e for abs or biceps
  • Fitness clothing, i.e matte leggings, yoga shorts, sports bras
  • Gym locations (thanks World Editor!)

Unrelated, but belly rings and tattoos are long overdue too!

One thing I have been thinking about is that it would be better if instead of having pose objects for each type of furniture there was simply one pose object that we could add posses to from a list of poses. If each pose was then individually positionable that would help a lot as well. That way we could have a lot more control over what types of objects we made and the posses attached to them for example it would be possible to make furniture that used some of the bed poses some of the couch poses and then maybe used other poses as well like one of the pool poses for example.

Hi Everyone,

What im about to propose is related to daddy/office/jail/hospital fantasies things, for world editor.

In order to spice things up, i would like to have couples of new textures and objects for decoration purposes to be able to make theme rooms. As i have a IMVU mind set, i will not ask for alot of things, the idea is to have closed theme rooms, being an inside room view, and the world editor have already enough things in it for most of what is needed.

Im sorry if this has been asked before, if its the case, ignore the following suggestions.

Little girl's bedroom:

-Pink wall texture.

-Pink couch(s) + 1 pink chair and pink bed.

-2 to 3 items such as girls toy like, group of barbie dolls and one big teddy bear etc

Office:

-Office desk type with drawers and maybe chairs that fits the same style. Adding already existing laptop over it.

-suit for men

Jail:

-probably bars texture for a wall, maybe not require but would take time to build each bars individualy.

-cant think of anything else. Using desk from office furniture will do.

Hospital:

-hospital bed style (with or without sex position linked)

-Using desk from office ect.

-nurse sexy outfit

(EDIT 8 March. School, teacher and student:

-school desks

-board to put against the wall)

Additionaly, we could add Gym but it would require to add alot more items such as treadmill and other equipements

All of this could be part of a patch call "Roleplay patch".

@Gizmo: I would like to report another annoying bug which could probably be fixed in World Editor:

The camera is jumping when you are holding right click to look around or moving. Sometimes the camera jumps rotation or position...

This happens a lot more when room gets complex and it looks like to happen every 4 seconds at the same time the environment bubble is recalculated for reflexions...

If the problem come from reflexions calculation, the we should be able to disable them in editor (in preferences).

@Gizmo: I would like to report another annoying bug which could probably be fixed in World Editor:

The camera is jumping when you are holding right click to look around or moving. Sometimes the camera jumps rotation or position...

This happens a lot more when room gets complex and it looks like to happen every 4 seconds at the same time the environment bubble is recalculated for reflexions...

If the problem come from reflexions calculation, the we should be able to disable them in editor (in preferences).

Yips ah reported this a week after tha Ed came outs, eets soopa annoying like Grrr annoying and ah don't anger easily troo story :)

Hi,

First time post here.  Suggestion:  When you go to a shared world, that world is listed at the top of the box, as to remember where you are.

Thanks,

PJ

My little cheat is I look at who is listed as the room opener and when there I look for that name. So, when I forget what room I am in, I just look for the owner's name again and then look on the list. It sounds more difficult than it is. BUT after a while, it becomes easier once you start realizing that a lot of the more populated rooms are run by the same people. 

What would be really cool would be if you could mark rooms as favourites and get a little pm type thing letting you know if it opens.

Probably not possible but if we're wishing for stuff here.....   lol

Everything is possible, it all depends on development :D

@Gizmo Gizmo Please enter this location: HQ Abandoned School :rolleyes: :wub:

https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/3d/environments/urban/hq-abandoned-school-modular-106665

Thank u

I think 3DX devs should only add props now and stop adding pre-made locations in a hard-coded way... It's now longer to load such rooms, takes data to download, such rooms are not presented like others and few people are coming in (look at that saloon one or the old club for example)...

New props are welcome (imo) but not embedded rooms.... just my two cents (don't take it personnaly, I would love all the props in that location you linked). ;)

I think 3DX devs should only add props now and stop adding pre-made locations in a hard-coded way... It's now longer to load such rooms, takes data to download, such rooms are not presented like others and few people are coming in (look at that saloon one or the old club for example)...

New props are welcome (imo) but not embedded rooms.... just my two cents (don't take it personnaly, I would love all the props in that location you linked). ;)

Not everyone is in "public rooms" made by users.....

Not everyone is in "public rooms" made by users.....

Not everyone are staying in public rooms made by users NO but most are always visiting those, because some are just mind blowing, some are interesting, some others are nice to stay in, listening to custom stream and some others are crap... Ever way, I'm sure everyone visited a lot of custom rooms since the World Editor update and that's just making the game heavier to release new "officiel" public rooms...

Hello all!

The women need to be able to lay down on their backs too! Why do we always have to have our ass up in the air?

Also, we need to be able to make out while we are engaging in sex and also the flirt pose against the wall needs to be where we can make out (French kiss). Kissing allows for greater intimacy.

Also, can you allow the woman's breast to be felt up more and also in the standing flirtatious pose? That pose needs: kissing, touching tits and touching the sex organs to be more like foreplay or full play either way! 

That's all for now! :)

Just an idea, one of those who can have a rather big impact I admit :

Add some sex moves. One to put a condom on, one to remove it, for self or for the partner.

I know it will need alteration of quite a few displays afterwards. Could be nice though.

It would impact the cumshots of course.

• 2 weeks later...

That makes me wonder if there is any way that a hard coded place made in a 3d program or objects made say in Blender, could be converted to a .world file and loaded in same way.

Anyone know?

I think it is a long process... People here in 3dx have made a converter from Alex's .dat files when we used the "extender" mod he made to .world so I think you are half way there.. you just need to find a way to convert that particular 3d file that you are making in blender to a .dat file.... Im not a 3d expert but maybe Im some how correct.... just used logic there ;)