3DXChat Community

Development and suggestions?

Guest Doll

Any chance in the future that you will allow members to import mesh creations in to 3DXchat?

Also some suggestions for what there worth.

Need a sand box to create stuff.

Need some water particles and some animations for a real nice shower.  

Holding user room open offline model, i was thinking we should be able to hold high visited rooms open online i realize complications with suggestion:

1. If all user could keep room open offline they may do so without actually having any need for that, creating excessive strain on servers.

2. Might be hard to figure out how to do it in way that makes sense both for users and server stability.

My suggestion is using similar feature to room bumping, letting either room owner or visitors donate 300 Xgold to keep room open for extra 1-2 hours? When owner log out that way you would only have active offline rooms as long so somebody help support holding it open. Which would prevent offline room server flooding just suggestion what do you think?

Don't know if this is the right place, but i would love some improvements around the hole friends list and profile.

1. First of all, after a while you most people probably will have quite an extensive friends list. but as we all know, some friends are better than others. I would love to be able to tag my most favorite friends as favorites, because the list is otherwise not really sorted and its hard to keep an overview.

2. Sometimes I'd also like to make some private notes about someone. Maybe where we left off the last time, things we already discussed and so on. it's not always easy to keep tabs on everything you talk about.

3. It should be possible to tag people in your profile. Many times you see a profile where someone is mentioned, for whatever reason it may be. But unless the same person just happens to be in the same room with you, you're not able to check him or her out (except they are married of course). There should be a user tag for profiles, which allows to link to another char.

Hope you guys like the ideas

• 4 weeks later...

I would love to see a "house key" feature of sorts. 

Make it so our rooms are always available BUT only to certain people, this would be brilliant for couples and the like.

Also.. I would love it if we could make the building mode co-op-able as well, along with such a feature.

what minty said

Another interesting thought that would be sweet if could be implemented -Tattoos.

BUT not just any tattoos, have it so we can customise our own, place them anywhere on our avi's.

This would be brilliant for not only those that want tattoos already, but it would also be a great way to display kinship with our groups and friends etc.

Edit a .png file and upload to server or something so we can add anywhere ^-^

Another interesting thought that would be sweet if could be implemented -Tattoos.

BUT not just any tattoos, have it so we can customise our own, place them anywhere on our avi's.

This would be brilliant for not only those that want tattoos already, but it would also be a great way to display kinship with our groups and friends etc.

Edit a .png file and upload to server or something so we can add anywhere ^-^

Ah didn't know you were a Bikee Mints, eeps.

Why is there no Save Outfit combination feature? I spend time putting together a nice outfit combo to wear, then have to start all over again each time I change into something else. (Yeah, that's like real life. But it's also, like, a real pain in the ass.)

Thumb up for the quick save/load outfit feature and why not also the possibility to share the Character Editor room with friends, watch them choose and change their outfits and use the room to play too.

As transitional positions are barely possible (too many combinations), the 0 speed is needed. Pose switchers won't like it but when you use the right words, it is very erotic. Please Gizmo, it is not a big deal to do this.You already have the speedbar. You increment the lowest speed to 0.0 or 0.01, the job is done. When you draw circle around a flower with the tip of your tongue...0 speed is a must.

Someone mentioned a marketplace for user created contents. I think this idea is very good, for it would increase the XGold's cash flow and take off developer's tremendous burden on periodically adding new contents.

In my opinion, the developer might want to consider few things if marketplace would become an option:

1. Get XGold cash out as any currency or credit.  

2. As more people buying and selling XGold. A fully integrated XGold exchange mechanism with live updated currency watch and so on is required.

3. Release developer kit for free to public. There are lots developers out there, draw them in. MMO games like Second Life, its creators have quite a successful history developing content. Might want to grab their attention by giving out friendly and free developer kit. Who would reject if one give them an opportunity to make more money with little effort?

Just my little opinion on the future of this 3DxChat

There is a lot of content and the World Editor is fantastic. What about a micro economy on top of all this?

1. Sexy Devil could make %15 of each sale.

2. New content would flood in - even if just limited to clothing. Mabe limit it to clothing and see how it goes?? Clothing is very lacking and that is a prime reason given by women in other worlds why they don't stay here.

3. The ability to make money here would draw hundreds of designers from alternate worlds.

There is a lot of content and the World Editor is fantastic. What about a micro economy on top of all this?

1. Sexy Devil could make %15 of each sale.

2. New content would flood in - even if just limited to clothing. Mabe limit it to clothing and see how it goes?? Clothing is very lacking and that is a prime reason given by women in other worlds why they don't stay here.

3. The ability to make money here would draw hundreds of designers from alternate worlds.

post-5159-0-71398200-1515643154_thumb.png

Don't you think Sexgamedevils already make sufficient income with us? And what you mean by micro economy? why not asking to introduce bitcoin in game the way you talking

Actually, the seller would pay the 15% of the sale.

You don't HAVE to buy anything. However, the option too would exist.

There are some arguement to be made why it may be bad to allow user created rooms (one prop made in Maya or Blender) cause most are not made correctly and would create lag. However, clothing would not suffer this as it is a matter if textures on meshes they create, or allow to be used.

When you have cheap, that's what you get. Cheap and slow. When people can make a buck theY come and lots of shit is quickly available.

Why?

Most have no concept of how this would create a flood of content in just the first week.

They can make it you earn a certain amount of ex gold per day still and if you want you can buy more if you want more clothes.

The clothing issue would be solved the first month as 3DX has a transparency layer already. That is critical if you want sheer and see through clothing made.