3DXChat Community

Development and suggestions?

Guest Doll

I have a bunch of things I would love to see added to the game over time:

1. A sweet carrying system, this would be beautiful/adorable for couples to bridal carry their lovers, give movement control only to the carrier ^_^

2. Pipe dream i know, but with the world builder I'm sort of hoping on a pose builder sometime as well. Sort of like how the world builder is going to be with shapes etc, why not have a collection of simple animations, and have us drag and drop, and tweak them in a certain order (think of like you're editing a video etc) and have it saved all together as one, creating "a new pose" (Or simply fiddle around with an existing pose etc). With this there shouldn't be any need to download additional data like you would from other games like second life etc, cos all the animation data is present there, just loaded into a configuration \^-^/

3. Sort of related to 2. but a feature I'm hoping is going to get added is a pose space placing tool.

For example, take apartment 1's pool, if we put a sofa pose spot on the edge of it = new pool poses with out the sofa back!

4. Room controls, such as kick/ban a person from rooms for set amounts of time etc. And the ability to change the room name without needing to close, this will be a must for you DJ's out there ^_^/

5. Poker table - I would love to be able to freely place and play strip poker/all the cliches related to it.

^ω^

1. Two toggles on/off on main UI, like "Audo accept partner" and "Auto accept poses".
  2. A simple carpet for our rooms with all the bed poses. 
  3. Interactive spots on the ground of public locations with bed poses.
  4. Moving system with arrows keys (optional).

:)

When sitting in a group or with even just another person, I'd like a lock down button.

I have lost count of the number of times, i've suddenly stood up and walked off mid conversation.

When I am ready to move, I would just simply click the button again to unlock and everything works as normal.

I Hope its feasible. 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, we all want sex poses, clothes etc..

I'm digging the new World Editor. Would like to see custom textures on a plane at the very least. But pipe dream, I'd love to see custom textures be possible on EVERYTHING -prop or clothing.

Browse attach image button on every object.

I know it's been suggested before, but I so badly wish there were room descriptions.  Having room descriptions would let RP reach a whole new level.  Like... it would jump from an afterthought to a major perk/feature of the game!!  It's SO hard to setup an RP story in the tiny 30 character room name.  Devs???  Pretty pleeeeeez???   :D:wub:  ^_^  :P  

Here's a suggestion, if I may...

3dx is supposed to be a sex game. That's how they sell it.

So, what about some sex ?

What were the last updates ? I mean, the very few updates that was made in a YEAR ?

A saloon, where nobody goes.

Ugly hairstyles, that nobody uses.

And a world editor, that destroyed the rooms I created when I was bored.

What about new poses ? New clothes ? New functionnalities ? New REAL theme rooms ? Things we usually find in a sex game ?

Who comes to a sex game to play Minecraft with a room editor ?

Instead of creating new features, they give a tool to their customer so they can create their own, if they have time to waste into that.

That's a joke.

That's not something we can expect from a sex game.

So yes, a suggestion ? If you don't like having a sex game, just skip the sex part. Make a family game. That's great too.

But if you want to make a sex game, than try to put more sex into it.

Thank you.

What were the last updates ? I mean, the very few updates that was made in a YEAR ?

Ugly hairstyles, that nobody uses.

Watch higher than the hips when you play , i see a lot of peoples using these "ugly hairstyles" lol

Seen as though the new World Editor is well..... time consuming to say the least (4 hours just to extend my patio and plant a few trees), could we please have (as has been asked for in the past), the option to appear offline. I am not one to be rude to my friends and not reply, so its very hard to create when you have lots of pm's coming in, so to have the ability to play while showing as offline would be great.