3DXChat Community

Development and suggestions?

Guest Doll

There is a "POV"...look at the setting of the camera.

Would it be possible to have shortcurt for changing dance, position, take off clothes. It would make poledancing and many things more fluid

It's not actual POV though. It just sets the camera to where your avatar's head is, there's no headtracking to it, meaning it doesn't move with the avatar's head. THAT would be POV. And from what I understand, it's not all that hard to implement. 

I'm hoping there is a update coming soon. That last one had nothing in terms of content intestine to me.

It's sad when the addition of just a decent pair of swim trunks for guys would lead to a Christmas like reponse.

Imagine what some more clothes for guys would do.

Well, what else...

I would love to have a somewhat controllable moan sound. Basically, I'd suggest two options :

- Pitch

-Volume.

Ideally, a "closed/full mouth moan" could be cool too... (guess in which situations ^^).

Those would make them a little better, and would allow someone to whisper or to shout if he/she wants. Both options would have no more than 5 or 7 positions anyway.

Any comment ?

because need learn condoms in game, CONDOMS LEARN PLAYING GAME, CONDOMS GAME YES!

I agree, it would be a good addition, and would help consider health questions as well.

Have it optional, but say, if one of the partners has the option set then do put the condom(s) on...

Another one maybe...

With some skirts, an upskirt action should be possible ^^

Standing up and with some clothes, it could be possible to fuck with just the panties off ;-)

Clothed sex is a great idea!  If pants could simply be unzipped and skirts hiked up it'd make for some interesting fun.

you can do that now with the short skirt and the one dress if you have the dll but yes would be better if they made it possible without it

Oh yeah!  I've done it ;)   Adding the t-shirt or the off the shoulder top to the skirt kinda turns into a minidress (a favorite look), and even the strapless one with the skirt help create that effect.  But yes it'd be fun if some of the dll options (and more) were available in the vanilla game.

Oh wow more hairs...for females....yay

Agreed, when are we going to get more customisation options for men? surely even the females are getting sick of fucking the same 3 guys over and over again with the severely limited options we have.

How about some more face options for everyone and more hair for guys? Have some more variety in the character models.

Blammers and a kik in da nuts option oh pweeeeeeeeeeeeease!

The possebility to kick colders in their nuts? :)

YEAH, pleaseeeeeeeee-please!

Phili giggles like a 'lill niiiiiceeeeee schoolgirl! :D 

And ... freckles! LOTS of them! FREEEECKLES!

Phili points gesticulating wildly at her own freckled face! ^_^ 

14b10f72a3612c79cbfc232d45b0d5df--curly-

FREEEEEEEECKLEEEEEES! :D

"Hear me roar!" ;)