3DXChat Community

Development and suggestions?

Guest Doll

Even IF there are as few as 500 players (I have see a lot more than that at night on weekends) thats $10,000 US Dollars a month..I would not pay more for this unless actually listen to suggestions and do something about it, even then I would have to think about it with all the hacks they allow.

...even then I would have to think about it with all the hacks they allow.

You have to understand that if it wasn't for these "hacks", a lot of people wouldn't be playing this game.

In fact, it really pisses me off that our official developers don't even acknowledge or support people like Rochi who've done a hell of a lot more work on adding features requested by the community in their "hacks" than the actual developers themselves in the past few months.

It's really sad if you think about.

Why would they not allow these hacks when they have someone literally doing their job for them for free?

I didn't say that, did I? :)

But personally, I do think that suggestions aren't worth making, yes. Because so far we've been 30 pages into this thread, with zero reaction from developers. Probably more than 30 pages, since a lot of pages where deleted because the developers didn't like criticism.

Ah, thanks for the info.

That's a shame, with Red light faltering in their development of RLC2, 3DXChat could really clean up and grab 1000's who want something better.

With the Photobucket issue destroying many properties built over the last 10 years  there is a disgust like never before. However,  those people want a vast array of clothing and props -very limited here. Most of the quality of stuff here is very good, but guys don't even have swim trunks and there is a new beach. That just seems downright odd.

Dunno if Dev's see this, but has there ever been any thought to making a free account with access to only a certain area without sex animations?

RLC's free accounts gave people a chance to see if their computers could handle it/if they liked the game.

Why not have a similar thing? Access to only the old island without sex animations and ability to join paid from it if they wanted too??

To the Developers,

I like to put forward one of the best idea for you to consider doing, I would be most appropriated if the Devs could get hold of me on this topic. Let me start :-

People love to dance right, ok. 

Since I been on here for only around two weeks now, there is something missing that will bring in the punters & customers into the game.

We all like to dance and people really like synchronize dancing, that is 100% sure, we all love that.

So my Idea was in group chat there be a button to click for synchronizes dancing when in dancing mode.

This would be fantastic to see for everyone within the game.

We also could make a lot of people do the THE DANCE SYNC together.

Can you imagine how many people would react if you did this.

I hope you will consider my idea, so a YouTube can be done. This will encourage people to join, just that alone.

Hope You enjoy my idea, Would be good to see a poll on this, because I know well that everyone would join in the idea.

All the Best Devs,

Maxine Juicer

To the Developers,

I like to put forward one of the best idea for you to consider doing, I would be most appropriated if the Devs could get hold of me on this topic. Let me start :-

Since I been on here for only around two weeks now, there is something missing that will bring in the punters & customers into the game.

We all like to dance and people really like synchronize dancing, that is 100% sure, we all love that.

So my Idea was in group chat there be a button to click for synchronizes dancing when in dancing mode.

I hope you will consider my idea, so a YouTube can be done. This will encourage people to join, just that alone.

Hope You enjoy my idea, Would be good to see a poll on this, because I know well that everyone would join in the idea.

All the Best Devs,

Maxine Juicer

That would actually be a great idea! Dancing is one of the activities that brings people together in this game, so having it be easier for people to dance together makes sense especially if its for the large dance parties that can occur in the Sin club or the Sluts n public restrooms ;)

To the Developers,

All the Best Devs,

Maxine Juicer

i really love the idea of a full room pf pplz doing sync dance...but unfortunately it simply can't be done, due to animation, like you can partner 2 pplz, and like one guy and 2 girls, start dancing in the same dance, then do the sex pose, and cancel it and that will bring up a sync dance, cos all of you started dancing at the same moment...now to make it work for a whole room, pplz need to be partnered...all of them...and it's just not gonna happen...

it's a really cool idea, but if you can't partner more than 3 pplz...it not gonna happen :/

i really love the idea of a full room pf pplz doing sync dance...but unfortunately it simply can't be done, due to animation, like you can partner 2 pplz, and like one guy and 2 girls, start dancing in the same dance, then do the sex pose, and cancel it and that will bring up a sync dance, cos all of you started dancing at the same moment...now to make it work for a whole room, pplz need to be partnered...all of them...and it's just not gonna happen...

it's a really cool idea, but if you can't partner more than 3 pplz...it not gonna happen :/

To be honest Skydiver, being part of a Dev team myself in another game. There is no reason why this could not happen, You wouldn't need to be a partner to do a Sync dance, if it was programmed in. You are thinking of grounds of what is happening at present in Game. 

@SkyDiver

It can be done, and I think it's a good idea

All it would need in the code is a timer. You would just need to know what second the animation is at, and, click a button to sync your dance to the same second OR wait until their dance resets before starting yours. It would actually be fairly easily to implement I'm guessing (obviously not having looked at the code)

The doggy style FF pose on the sofa I think could use a slight tweak. The one giving the penis/strap-on seems to have a stretched back. Not sure if this is my attention to detail on steroids but I've been having sex on here for a while now to where I sort of notice my body look different in that pose. So different that I won't be using it. Here's what it looks like..

post-17237-0-72787600-1502805461_thumb.png Before

post-17237-0-44250700-1502805501_thumb.png After

I'd also like to suggest a new general location idea. So far, I've noticed that all the general locations tend to cater to a certain genre of music. Fresco is the electric techno club. Night Club is more old school disco. The Yacht has that nice relaxing yet mildly up tempo style music. And the newest addition, the Saloon, caters to country music.

I'd like to suggest a room that caters to Hip Hop. I do realize that the Hip Hop community is not a HUGE one here on 3DX but neither is the country music crowd. I however happen to be a huge fan of Hip Hop and would love to see a general location room that caters to the urban style genre of music.

I have no idea what the room would look like. I have some sort of weird vision of it being some sort of Basement or just an outdoor Block Party type setting. I think it would be a nice addition to the 3DX community. Adds a little more diversity and would probably bring in a new market of users. 

I'm not a Photoshop Semen Artist, but i think i did this picture fine... an express my Idea, Also i think this would be an easy feature in game to add... So I Suggest...

Semen All Over the Body...  :D 

EqRqKQ2.png

I Mean It!

For all the ppl with a Cum fetish, and the ones who participate in Orgies and GangBangs...And our beloved Male-Gay Crew

I think They Must give Us The Capacity to keep the semen stains in Face, Belly and Feets.. 

In The Past, corrupt Dll gave everyone the capacity to keep the semen longer time... now it's Legal in the game without Dll...

The Semen was to bright and white... now is not a splash of white pait anymore is natural and beautiful.. CONGRATULATIONS! 

So I Don't think this would be to hard to add in the game.. come on!.. how much work would that be?... ;)

Kisses 4U Guys... :) 

PD:.. Thank you For Be my Semen Donner.. I Know you are reading...

Muuuaahhh

<3<3<3

I'm not a Photoshop Semen Artist, but i think i did this picture fine... an express my Idea, Also i think this would be an easy feature in game to add... So I Suggest...

Semen All Over the Body...  :D 

EqRqKQ2.png

I Mean It!

For all the ppl with a Cum fetish, and the ones who participate in Orgies and GangBangs...And our beloved Male-Gay Crew

I think They Must give Us The Capacity to keep the semen stains in Face, Belly and Feets.. 

In The Past, corrupt Dll gave everyone the capacity to keep the semen longer time... now it's Legal in the game without Dll...

The Semen was to bright and white... now is not a splash of white pait anymore is natural and beautiful.. CONGRATULATIONS! 

So I Don't think this would be to hard to add in the game.. come on!.. how much work would that be?... ;)

Kisses 4U Guys... :) 

PD:.. Thank you For Be my Semen Donner.. I Know you are reading...

Muuuaahhh

<3<3<3

This is great Jessika, I think that would be a great thing to do more real and exciting sex here. ;)

Kisses Jessika and I hope devs will listen you and will do this. :D