3DXChat Community

Development and suggestions?

Guest Doll

Why is there no Save Outfit combination feature? I spend time putting together a nice outfit combo to wear, then have to start all over again each time I change into something else. (Yeah, that's like real life. But it's also, like, a real pain in the ass.)

I would also love to be able to move my character with the keyboard. I have been in other VR games that allow this, why can't we do this here? It is a royal pain in the ass trying to click the cursor *just right* in order to merely turn around!

I think the biggest problem is that the updates are way too random. There should be a set date where a new update comes out, even if it's just once every month (once every two weeks would be ideal).

Their updates just are scattered at random dates, sometimes we get one every two weeks whilst other times we have to wait a month or two. It's really annoying and just kind of pathetic if you ask me.

I'm not asking for a lot in the updates either, just one new thing is fine. A new top? Yay... A new sex pose? Yay... just anything that can be added in regularly would be great.

Speaking of what to add...

Can we get some clothes? Please for the love of the Blood God can we just get some clothes that actually look good? Just something that I can be proud to wear whilst I stand against a wall at Sins for no reason for eternity. 

There is only so much you can customise too, 7 places of the body you can customise (not including the same areas like "dress") and I imagine it's even lower on guys. Can't we get a new slot? Earrings? Rings? Rings would be a great idea since you can actually get married in the game yet other than the "Married to..." there is nothing else to show; rings would be great. Like, think about it. When you propose you hold out a ring, right? But you never see any ring on the finger, so like... do you propose with an empty box? And just because I wanna channel my inner goth, can we get some body piercings? Nose, lips, belly button, nipples, clit, *coughs* dick. That would be so good. 

Did I mention cock rings? No? Well, cock rings *nods*.

Now that body customisation is out of the way... poses! Sex poses in general, I don't really care what they exactly include *coughs* BDSM *coughs* but just anything would be cool. Also make a FFF or a MMM sex pose too.

Not because I want to do them but because I want to see people doing them at Sins *nods*. More cumshots would be great, but not on the outside of the body, on the inside. After you cum during a pose where your dick is inside a hole, can be any hole... no not those ones... but most holes and after you're done and stop the pose cum is left dripping from said hole.

Anyway, going back to what I said at the start, something like every two weeks we get one new sex pose and one new piece of clothing. That's not that hard... right...?

There could also be some quality of life improvements to the game, no not in terms of clothing and sex, but other things. You may be thinking, what the fuck are you on about now Valexia? Well... lemme tell you.

In the "Gifts" section it would be good to add a small search bar at the top right in line with the other boxes, and what this search bar does is you can put in a number "666" and it will take you to that gift instantly. So instead of scrolling through a shit load of gifts you can just instantly go to any one of your choice. Easy right?

Second one, in the "About Me" section, it would be good to do either two things. First one is simple, let us put in more words. Simple right? Second one is make so the coding you use for italic, or colours, or bold text to be made so it doesn't add up to the word count. Either one of those two options would be great.

The last but not least, NPCs. Now this is asking for a little too much (totally never going to happen) but it would be really cool if there was NPCs in the "General Locations". Makes the places seem more lively, and instead of just picking up some random bottle from the counter, you can get it from a bartender for example. They don't have to be amazingly complex, although that would be awesome, just make them give us an option to buy a drink from. There  are various bars in locations where you would get served your 35 XGold alcoholic  beverage, so why not add an NPC or two behind the counter? They can even be our friendly neighbourhood Bob or Betty. Who doesn't love Bob or Betty? Besides me...

Anyway. That's the end of part 1. Part 2 will be coming soon so stay tuned...

P.S. Part 2 doesn't exist

I think the biggest problem is that the updates are way too random. There should be a set date where a new update comes out, even if it's just once every month (once every two weeks would be ideal).

There updates just are scattered at random dates, sometimes we get one every two weeks whilst other times we have to wait a month or two. It's really annoying and just kind of pathetic if you ask me.

I'm not asking for a lot in the updates either, just one new thing is fine. A new top? Yay... A new sex pose? Yay... just anything that can be added in regularly would be great.

Speaking of what to add...

Can we get some clothes? Please for the love of the Blood God can we just get some clothes that actually look good? Just something that I can be proud to wear whilst I stand against a wall at Sins for no reason for eternity. 

There is only so much you can customise too, 7 places of the body you can customise (not including the same areas like "dress") and I imagine it's even lower on guys. Can't we get a new slot? Earrings? Rings? Rings would be a great idea since you can actually get married in the game yet other than the "Married to..." there is nothing else to show; rings would be great. Like, think about it. When you propose you hold out a ring, right? But you never see any ring on the finger, so like... do you propose with an empty box? And just because I wanna channel my inner goth, can we get some body piercings? Nose, lips, belly button, nipples, clit, *coughs* dick. That would be so good. 

Did I mention cock rings? No? Well, cock rings *nods*.

Now that body customisation is out of the way... poses! Sex poses in general, I don't really care what they exactly include *coughs* BDSM *coughs* but just anything would be cool. Also make a FFF or a MMM sex pose too.

Not because I want to do them but because I want to see people doing them at Sins *nods*. More cumshots would be great, but not on the outside of the body, on the inside. After you cum during a pose where your dick is inside a hole, can be any hole... no not those ones... but most holes and after you're done and stop the pose cum is left dripping from said hole.

Anyway, going back to what I said at the start, something like every two weeks we get one new sex pose and one new piece of clothing. That's not that hard... right...?

There could also be some quality of life improvements to the game, no not in terms of clothing and sex, but other things. You may be thinking, what the fuck are you on about now Valexia? Well... lemme tell you.

In the "Gifts" section it would be good to add a small search bar at the top right in line with the other boxes, and what this search bar does is you can put in a number "666" and it will take you to that gift instantly. So instead of scrolling through a shit load of gifts you can just instantly go to any one of your choice. Easy right?

Second one, in the "About Me" section, it would be good to do either two things. First one is simple, let us put in more words. Simple right? Second one is make so the coding you use for italic, or colours, or bold text to be made so it doesn't add up to the word count. Either one of those two options would be great.

The last but not least, NPCs. Now this is asking for a little too much (totally never going to happen) but it would be really cool if there was NPCs in the "General Locations". Makes the places seem more lively, and instead of just picking up some random bottle from the counter, you can get it from a bartender for example. They don't have to be amazingly complex, although that would be awesome, just make them give us an option to buy a drink from. There  are various bars in locations where you would get served your 35 XGold alcoholic  beverage, so why not add an NPC or two behind the counter? They can even be our friendly neighbourhood Bob or Betty. Who doesn't love Bob or Betty? Besides me...

Anyway. That's the end of part 1. Part 2 will be coming soon so stay tuned...

P.S. Part 2 doesn't exist

post-5159-0-54122800-1489543523_thumb.jpgpost-5159-0-01774700-1490500258_thumb.jpg

The community as suffered long enough, i implore the publisher and the design team to act and (ban Rochi) for creating and promoting her hack and promoting the used of cheat engine in 3dxchat, her mod incite and encourage the use of venues aka "fake rooms" in the community, this takes away a huge number of attendance for the real creators, some of which have amazing talent, not to mention all the DJs that works very hard hosting online streaming stations, a lot of effort goes into creating good rooms and Playlist, we should not have to suffer by the fact that the 3dx team seams to have no care in the world that the game is being hacked, all good mmo should use hack-shields to protect themselves and their members from such things.

i have had many chat with Rochi on the subject and she agreed to make the mod venue feature available for GROUP & FRIENDS Only, but later refused to do it,

my topic is NOT address to the community, it's address to the 3DX development team,
Room owners are not a majority but all of the 3dx community benefits from us, meanwhile we suffer in silence unable to do anything about it, it's up to the Publisher to act on this,
Besides ,all these feature are already in the game, Rochi's mod only enables them, she doesnt bring anythig to the game that isn't already there,
this is a serious post address to SexGameDevil and its development team,, please don't troll it and take my meaning out of proportion!

The community as suffered long enough, i implore the publisher and the design team to act and (ban Rochi) for creating and promoting her hack and promoting the used of cheat engine in 3dxchat, her mod incite and encourage the use of venues aka "fake rooms" in the community, this takes away a huge number of attendance for the real creators, some of which have amazing talent, not to mention all the DJs that works very hard hosting online streaming stations, a lot of effort goes into creating good rooms and Playlist, we should not have to suffer by the fact that the 3dx team seams to have no care in the world that the game is being hacked, all good mmo should use hack-shields to protect themselves and their members from such things.

i have had many chat with Rochi on the subject and she agreed to make the mod venue feature available for GROUP & FRIENDS Only, but later refused to do it,

so why hide in the dark? BTW calling all modded rooms "fake rooms" is just LMAO.... 

1sd86wmxjcl.jpg

my topic is NOT address to the community, it's address to the 3DX development team,

Room owners are not a majority but all of the 3dx community benefits from us, meanwhile we suffer in silence unable to do anything about it, it's up to the Publisher to act on this,

Besides ,all these feature are already in the game, Rochi's mod only enables them, she doesnt bring anythig to the game that isn't already there,

this is a serious post address to SexGameDevil and its development team,, please don't troll it and take my meaning out of proportion!

If you think the DLL is the only reason - or even the main reason - why people party in private rooms, you need to reassess. Without the hack, the private parties would still be held and well-attended. People will always gravitate towards friends, music genres which fit their taste and, above all, positive atmospheres...

There is also an irony to all this, as the current incumbent of public space DJing made his name hosting parties in hugely modded private rooms...

If you think the DLL is the only reason - or even the main reason - why people party in private rooms, you need to reassess. Without the hack, the private parties would still be held and well-attended. People will always gravitate towards friends, music genres which fit their taste and, above all, positive atmospheres...

And don't forget the below average music you find in public places nowadays.... just saying ^^

Hii All :) I have a idea and wanting this feature in game..Please can there be a pregnancy option in this game like girls can have their full menstural cycle and can get pregnant also use of condoms and pills ..that will make game so much more lifelike and interesting. Thanks if you consider it i will be so glad and many others as i have talked to many users and they want this feature. :)

Hii All :) I have a idea and wanting this feature in game..Please can there be a pregnancy option in this game like girls can have their full menstural cycle and can get pregnant also use of condoms and pills ..that will make game so much more lifelike and interesting. Thanks if you consider it i will be so glad and many others as i have talked to many users and they want this feature. :)

I have an IUD...how would they handle that?