3DXChat Community

Development and suggestions?

Guest Doll

When you think of how little is actually coming when we do get an update, here is an even scarier thought...

next year for the next update with about the same amount of new content?

Why not just buy some from the Unity Store if development costs are too high for things easily bought?

And Please.. get rid of that resiculous saloon and replace it with something worth going too.

Hi all,

(sorry for my English)

Here a few development.

1. Let's make different type cocks. Thick, large, broad head, knotted curves. Spikes, replaceable nozzles. It will be interesting. So they could choose the tools.
  2. Let them work fuck-machine. It's like furniture, but animated. Different machines, different cocks.
  3. Why only men? Let it be orcs, mutants, dogs, monsters.
  4. What a beautiful lingerie? View trends in this thread, let it be latest news.
  5. Piercing. Well, it's obvious.
  6. BDSM. Whip, hot wax, binding, gags, domination.
  7. Sex to the group. Where three? Where four for one girl? So few animations...

Make the game better. More money, more popularity.

It would be nice just to see the current sets of things completed instead of such a smattering of ideas.

The new wall poses is a great idea, but there isn't enough pool poses, threesome, pole dances, etc. Completed. Why move on to a new concept??

Such great ideas, but it's like a ADHD kid in charge. Ideas are all over the place and completing existing things just isn't happening.

I agree with you both, Lee and Max. I'm not even sure a Buddhist monk would be able to hold such patience after their appetites haven't been appeased after so many months of teasing and vague 'deadlines'(what is it, almost 5 months now?) about when supplies would arrive to their little place of solitude. "SOON" doesn't cut it when the masses are hungry and the new people are no longer intrigued.

Alas, I complain in vain, yet it feels good to get it out every now and then  :)   :mellow:   :angry:   :blink:

OH! Just to make sure I am posting something with regards to development ... can we have a tranquil forest for such hard times so that we have somewhere nice and quiet to go practice our zen techniques and patience? Mine are starting to wane.

I don't want or need a Oculus or other VR stuff. I just want to suck and fondle my best girls boobs, maybe have another girl join in.

but it will sadly never happen cause of the different boob sizes :( 

But totally agree with you on that silly VR  stuff.

but it will sadly never happen cause of the different boob sizes :(

But totally agree with you on that silly VR  stuff.

I know a bit about coding and it would not be hard to script a calculation in the pose for boob size especially in Unity (what 3DX is programmed in), They seem to deal with different heights just fine when eating a pussy laying down, while standing up or the 69 pose. If that's what they say they are just plain fucking lazy..

I know a bit about coding and it would not be hard to script a calculation in the pose for boob size especially in Unity (what 3DX is programmed in), They seem to deal with different heights just fine when eating a pussy laying down, while standing up or the 69 pose. If that's what they say they are just plain fucking lazy..

Back in time there was a height slider but now we are all the same size. So no they don't deal with different heights :) 

Back in time there was a height slider but now we are all the same size. So no they don't deal with different heights :)

Thats just plain fucking lazy...Unity is much more powerful than that...If it weren't for a fantastic woman I have met here, I would not be paying US$20 again. I'm staying because of her. The devs need to do something creative if they want this place to last and stop taking the easy way out..

Thats just plain fucking lazy...Unity is much more powerful than that...If it weren't for a fantastic woman I have met here, I would not be paying US$20 again. I'm staying because of her. The devs need to do something creative if they want this place to last and stop taking the easy way out..

Hopefuly you have a good reason to stay

Hopefuly you have a good reason to stay

I do, Her name is Catlinn. She has the sweetest virtual pussy I have ever tasted..love you hun (if you are even on the forums) I would be even more inclined if the devs would get of their well paid arses (est. $70,000 a month company income, they claim 3500+ active members * US$20 a month) and use the power of Unity...

Idk where you got it from this over estimated income ,frankly i don't believe this amount income per month's , if it's really the right average income, they don't even worth it ($20per month) for the lack of contents game provide us.

I do, Her name is Catlinn. She has the sweetest virtual pussy I have ever tasted..love you hun (if you are even on the forums) I would be even more inclined if the devs would get of their well paid arses (est. $70,000 a month company income, they claim 3500+ active members * US$20 a month) and use the power of Unity...

Not all active members pay $20 per month. A lot of people buy long term subscription to save money.

But even if they earn $35,000 a month, it doesn't justify waiting 4 months for a couple of poses and a handful of new outfits.

Oh. And VR support I guess. Wooo. VR support. Yaaaay.

I don't understand the logic of those saying they don't want something because they don't expect to use it?

I use windows, would it be logical of me to say a program shouldn't expand to include Mac?

The argument that including another option slows down developement is short sighted. Once VR is added it increases the customer base. More customers means more money and more people wanting more developement.  ;)

What is really needed is Rift and "Touch", touch puts your hands in the virtual world allowing for real interaction with objects and people  :)

What is really needed? Content content content Content content...

Poses... Clothes... Haircuts... Faces... Jewelry... Shoes... Props... Tattoos... Piercings... Bdsm stuff...

Read what the Community is asking for... BTW asking for over 2 years now...

Vr is nice I think... But you don't buy a car without wheels only because it has a touchscreen display inside...

First get the basics done... Satisfy the base of the community...

My 2 cents!