3DXChat Community

Development and suggestions?

Guest Doll

Since we cant make a new topic in this forum i guess ill just post it here as i have been wondering why is there no like "server time clock" ingame or any 24hour clock for that matter.

it would make it alot easyer to communicate times together with people from diverent time zones

since now its like "yea i am usualy online at X time GMT" just an example or "yea normaly arround this time only 3 hours earlyer" would be alot easyer if we could just say "yea X time server time" specialy when hanging out with multiple people

Since we cant make a new topic in this forum i guess ill just post it here as i have been wondering why is there no like "server time clock" ingame or any 24hour clock for that matter.

it would make it alot easyer to communicate times together with people from diverent time zones

since now its like "yea i am usualy online at X time GMT" just an example or "yea normaly arround this time only 3 hours earlyer" would be alot easyer if we could just say "yea X time server time" specialy when hanging out with multiple people

Totally agree. The virtual world should have its own timezone, even if you can change the night/day effect on your own client.

Unique timezone will help people to date each othes in a more comfortable way without calculating GMT differences (which is nothing else but giving a unique timezone as well in some way if you think about it).

Kiss

I don't know if this is the right spot for this, or if it's been brought up before. I am from the US, and the US flag bikini is awesome looking, BUT how hard would it be to add country options to this bikini like the shirt options. Now obviously all the countries would be crazy to do, but The major countries that tend to populate this game would be a great start.  Like maybe the top 10.

Just a thought.

M.

That would be pretty cool. I would like a Red and White Canada Flag one with Maple leaf on bum.  This idea is great for adding some multicultural diversity in a fun way. 

maHMozO.jpg

It would make for some great Volleyball tournaments to see rival countries battle it out. haha !

Would not be to much work either for devs to implement. 

That would be pretty cool. I would like a Red and White Canada Flag one with Maple leaf on bum.  This idea is great for adding some multicultural diversity in a fun way. 

maHMozO.jpg

It would make for some great Volleyball tournaments to see rival countries battle it out. haha !

Would not be to much work either for devs to implement. 

YEAH!!!...

and why in the 7 fricking hells there is not a Bikini from Mexico?... :huh:

We are gold medals at the Olimpics in Tae-Kwon-Do, Soccer and others, We also deserve one!!!... ;)

yeah i think that would be nice and is just matter to Change textures form the templates already exist.

Kisses 4U all... ^_^

This isn't really a software suggestion more so than a site suggestion, but I hope it's valid. Please forgive me if it's been addressed...

I was thinking about the possibility of an online chatroom, like an IRC client or something, so fellow players during their 3DX downtime have a way to chat it up in a more IM style when they're not in game...

YEAH!!!...

and why in the 7 fricking hells there is not a Bikini from Mexico?... :huh:

We are gold medals at the Olimpics in Tae-Kwon-Do, Soccer and others, We also deserve one!!!... ;)

yeah i think that would be nice and is just matter to Change textures form the templates already exist.

Kisses 4U all... ^_^

Hehe here i found one for ya so you don't go Tae-Kwon-Do on my pale ass!  

yA72L1q.jpg

lol .

Guest Twiggy

I know this has been suggested before, several times from what I understand by Shanti and others.

I think it important to put forward again because of the lag that so many were complaining about at the insane party.

It has been suggested before that we should be able to turn of the names above characters without turning off the UI.

This would not only clean up the visuals of events like the insane party, which look rather cluttered with all the names showing, but it would also do at least something to reduce the lag.

It would just need to be a simple button easily accessible to allow us to switch from showing all the names to not showing them, and return with that same simple click.

It also should not be to demanding on time for the devs to add this feature.

The difference in visuals alone should be enough to have this done.

This.....

35f73f65b6.jpg

Compared to this, but with the UI still showing, just the names gone.

b127a51b13.jpg

Also to make it even better, and if it doesn't make to much work to add this as well, it would be good to have it so we could show the names above the characters of friends only and visa versa.

PS.. edited to add,

I would still like to see some good tease poses added so we can do a decent strip act.

I know we all love user rooms, but is it possible to get filters. For instance so when you make a room you can pick some search prefix for it, then you can click to filter for search prefix you like. Example filter click dance give user rooms that are private dance and music parties, sex party hit all rooms that more about sex than music and casual socializing etc..

Atm there so many user rooms it be nice having a more easy time figuring out what is what, i imagine it would reduce the amount of room tourism a bit too. Bringing more the people that match the user room theme  :D

Hello there

I will put my asking in an ocean of smart remarks , and good stuff to add.

I noticed that some room have some specific properties , maybe some find a "bug" ;) , that help them to do very cool room , where furniture intersect in each other, where position of the feature are not only X and Y but also Z, (the same for the rotation) . a room where lumincent cube can be put into the wall... . it would be cool to remove the current limitation to allow everybody to let its imagination create very interesting room. if we leave the IRL for here its to find things that we can do differently  . Maybe this can cause some trouble in the game i don't know , then put your own limitation (number of furniture per room ,...), but for sure it will avoid people to search for the bug to do the same ....

thank you for reading me

Hello, since I need to take Google Translator to help not good of the English language (Add), hope was understood anyway. :)

Hi, I sign up again.
My partner and I were both come to an orgasm. We could have stayed lying for a while without moving together to calm down and to say a few kind words. But that's not because I'm always remain active.

schieber%2001.png

That is my suggestion.

Even me disturb the abrupt transitions from one pose to another. Here I would like to see a transition similar to this.

%C3%BCbrtgang.gif

Hello, since I need to take Google Translator to help not good of the English language (Add), hope was understood anyway.

Hello, I have again what to complain about.

Something else I noticed that bothers me and that could change determined without much effort. For example, the different orientation of the body, at Posen the wonderfully suited for a combination.  In this example, no idea why the man had changed his reclining position-

pose%20R07-00tile.gif

What about adding a private photo gallery that you can choose to whom you give access?

Just open an account with Imgur. It's really easy to use. You can create and share albums. If you wanted to you could share the link on your profile if you wanted it open to all or just share it with your friends.

Guest Twiggy

What about adding a private photo gallery that you can choose to whom you give access?

Not that I am saying don't suggest it because I think things do need to be repeated in here for it to have any notice taken off it, but it has been suggested quite a few times.

I agree 100% and I would even go as far as saying I think it is something almost needed.

At least to make it so we can select that pics we put in our profile can be public or just for people on our friends list.

To go further and have it so only people we select can see a picture would be even better.

I don't like plastering photos of myself on there out for everyone to see, but I would like to be able to show just friends, and even some to just close friends.

And that is without having to go to all the trouble of putting them on a website somewhere and giving links to people, which I don't trust 100% anyway.

Could we have the possibility to not be stuck with a perpetual boner? It'd be nice to be able to go nude without having a permanent boner scaring off 95% of females. ;)

Maybe add a switch on the right, that lets us differentiate between erect and relaxed penis state? Thanks!

You have to know that the permanent erection was asked around one year and half by men here in the forum and devs gave them . I was critisized when i was saying things like "aww , seeing men constantly in erection will be very annoying" and i had anwsers looking like "Why do you care ? you are lesbian" . And now everyone complain about this constant erection lol . So funny :D