3DXChat Community

Development and suggestions?

Guest Doll

Hi there,

I'm rather new to this game (started 2 months ago) but if there's one suggestion I might make...

I know lots of people ask for more positions in sexplay but the one that's really missing is the spoon !

Nothing more intimate than lying in spoon with your baby after some hot quality time, but as I speak, there's only one (nice) cuddling position...

Just saying...

Kiss,

Sandie xxx

Hi there,

I'm rather new to this game (started 2 months ago) but if there's one suggestion I might make...

I know lots of people ask for more positions in sexplay but the one that's really missing is the spoon !

Nothing more intimate than lying in spoon with your baby after some hot quality time, but as I speak, there's only one (nice) cuddling position...

Just saying...

Kiss,

Sandie xxx

2019347-43_tick___spoon.png

(I totally agree about the position being needed, but could not resist the cheesy reference)

My suggestion would be making poses allign better. It's really mood killer while performing some Role-Play when you have to work few minutes for better alligment(I'm talking about using poses on ground)... In my opinion it would be the best to make all poses starting in direction person who is choosing pose face. It would make things really easier.

• 2 weeks later...

OH, also, the sex sounds and general voices should be improved as well. Users should be able to choose from a few different voice options, and then each voice option has their own series of sounds that play during different moments during foreplay and sex. Also also, that squishy sound that plays during intercourse - which weirdly sounds like Maggie Simpson sucking on her pacifier - is really not arousing at all, lol. It makes the whole act of the virtual sex feel less immersive. Just some basic sounds of skin sliding against skin, bodies writhing on sheets and such would be perfect.

I'd also be willing to contribute voiceover recordings, in support of the multiple voice option. I have my own recording studio in my home and can record professional quality content, if you'd be interested.

And one other thought: maybe add a tick box in Settings to turn off sex noises? Sometimes we like to hang out in-game in the locations where there's no music, and hearing random dudes jizzing and moaning in the background gets kinda weird, lol. 

I would so much like to see volume adjusting for the ambient sounds (seagulls, sea, traffic at apartment 1) as well as all the moaning sounds people love to abuse these days :P 

Hmmm... i'm little afraid that my computer will not be able to run the game when there will be this graphics :

post-5-0-09099000-1458207604.jpg

I'm really not sure if this is what this game really needs. I mean it looks great but this game is - regarding graphics - already far ahead of other games in this genre. What this game is lacking of is content....

I'm really not sure if this is what this game really needs. I mean it looks great but this game is - regarding graphics - already far ahead of other games in this genre. What this game is lacking of is content....

i think the game basic on the better grafic!!!! if you look on the other games nothing is like 3dx ... so for me better grafic = more fun more realistic feeling!

now we see the first steps of great changes and we all want it better biger  :D  and if it lacking buy a more performance. ;)  :P  :D

Hey. That's interesting to me, I would with great pleasure would like to play in such a wonderful, exciting and captivating game))) But here's the problem, $ 100 (for a subscription of 12 months, the remaining options for subscriptions are not profitable) for my country is a lot of money, why developers do not make a payment option for an individual country on a separate tariff, suppose with reference to the user's bank card? (One card per account) After all, in such a situation clearly increase earnings, well and play very desirable, but expensive (((((

For developers the first is a stable work, physics, game engine, graphics - this I know and this is the basis for all.
But we must not forget the kinky sexual side of the game, as a game for adults.
For me, this means that you need to cover the entire range of sexual desires, including bdsm, consensual sex with brutal rape animations and orgies. Yeah, especially in poses and rooms. Yes I'm)))

For developers the first is a stable work, physics, game engine, graphics - this I know and this is the basis for all.

But we must not forget the kinky sexual side of the game, as a game for adults.

For me, this means that you need to cover the entire range of sexual desires, including bdsm, consensual sex with brutal rape animations and orgies. Yeah, especially in poses and rooms. Yes I'm)))

ill share your opinion^^ more poses for orgies^^ fmmm, fffm or fff, mmm or a very simple bukkake aninmation :D 

Just lets hope the game will run well on "low computers" when the new graphics will be added

Im using Unity 5 on Windows Vista.My laptop specifications only little -2GB Ram -78.1GB Hard Disk -ATI Mobility Raedon X1600 -Intel® Core 2 CPU -T7200 @ 2.00 GHz unity does not require a big machine to do it.just need a big space.however unity is compitable for all operating system.

Origin :)

we didn't just have a hat and a sweater after these 2 months . We got new seat actions on stool , the possibility for shemales to "wear" their penis in every place when they don't wear pants or panties ( same thing with strapon for women ) and a total reworking of the game for unity 5 ( not sure we have yet Unity 5 though as i noticed no graphic difference between now and before patch 337 )

An anwser from the devs would be apreciated about this subject . Are we running on unity 5 or is it still a work in progress ?

Hmmm ... If we run Unity 5 , i didn't noticed any difference on graphics between U5 and the old version of the game ... *wonder if it's normal*

Hi Leeloo :)

i guess we still play on unity 4 or 4.5  but the game is now ready to transfer to unity 5 so i think the devs did work the whole time before on it to make it ready for the tranfer :)

Hmmm ... If we run Unity 5 , i didn't noticed any difference on graphics between U5 and the old version of the game ... *wonder if it's normal*

The new client isn't Unity 5. It is still Unity4. The Unity5 client is coming at a later date. :) That was just to fix any bugs with the new stuff they were releasing of the new UI and animations with the Shemale penis and such.

Yes, please let us make clothing. We can't keep going on a schedule of two months = a hat and a sweater. Even if we just add textures and patterns to the existing clothing pieces it will give us some sort of new variety.

Exactly.

Even with the current limited amount of clothing meshes, 1000's of designs could be made for each current mesh alone. T shirt and button down shirt for example could have thousands of design's each alone. More a matter of imagination.

Should the Devs develop and provide basic already existing meshes in a map pack a great deal of content based on the current meshes could be created.

Moving forward,  mesh's like corsets, hair, shoes and perhaps a transparency layer which has the greatest possible number of uses for sex clothing, tattoos, skins and skin tight clothing could and should be added.

Clothing closet would triple in one month alone.

Wanna make it even more interesting? Create a contest with categories and prizes.  Top 4 in: Shoes, Bikini's, Dresses, Tops, etc.

Just lets hope the game will run well on "low computers" when the new graphics will be added

My PC is built for gaming, so I'm all for the graphics upgrade, I do hope it will still run on every PC that it currently runs on though. I don't want to see people unable to play because of a graphics upgrade... that would be horrible, and would surely result in more than a few players not renewing their subscriptions.

Maybe they should use the current graphics for the 'extremely low' graphical setting once they upgrade... not sure if that's even possible, but it sounds 'solution-esque'.

*Edited for speeling for gramnar