3DXChat Community

Development and suggestions?

Guest Doll

I have been looking into the Oculus Rift, I love the idea of it, but I think it would be much better if we had FPV options.

One thing I liked from Chathouse3d was that you had Cinemagraphic views, flying camera, as well as could see what what your avatar was seeing or your partner was seeing :)

That would be soooo greaaaat!!!

Hi everyone!! :D
I'm kinda new, but I feel like I've seen enough to put in some kind of a review and add some suggestions.

My English is ok, but there might be some spelling errors :P please ignore them!

PERSONAL THOUGHTS

Started using 3DXChat thinking it would probably be used for the virtual sex. However, I quickly came to the conclusion that a lot of people

actually enjoy just talking and dancing around in the clubs. I was quite impressed that the community did not only consist of over-excited men.

On my first day I can't say I met more than 2 people who just wanted to move it up to their/my appartment and get it going.

So far everyone I spoke to has been amazingly friendly and made me feel quite welcome to the community!

Visually, the game looks quite amazing. I come from a little something called IMVU. A cartoonish twist but similar to 3DX.
I have to say I've enjoyed my time here a little better so far.

The audio goes a bit in seperate directions. Music played in clubs and appartments is great. However, other audio during the more "naughty" situations could use a bit of an overhaul. Sounds a bit repetitive at times and ruins the mood occasionally.

Next topic would have to be the animations. First time I saw any animation I was quite baffled! They're very smooth and realistic, I feel like it is probably one of the most important parts of 3DX and I believe they should never let go of the quality they put up so far.

Although some are obviously better animated, most of them are great!

SUGGESTIONS

There are a couple of suggestions I can come up with, some might be interesting!

Although I know 3DX is mostly based on the ability to have sex.
I believe the game has a great foundation to go beyond that. There are already quite a few animations that look very romantic/sensual. These could work out great for couples in-game and out. I believe some more should be added to make the experience even better!

• Couple-based romantic and sensual, fast and slow dance animations. (slows with head on his/her shoulder, rubbing up against him/her, etc...)
  • Adding a speed slider to some dancing animations to allow people to adjust certain dance moves to fit the music.
  • Talking animation so people can visually see who is talking to who.
  • Audio overhaul for intimate moments. (maybe adding random moans during actual sex, more variety in other sounds).
  • Better hair quality! Compared to everything else, I feel the hair looks lower in quality.
  • A fix for transparancy in some situations would be a major plus!

When I can think of more interesting things, I'll be sure to add them.
I'd like to hear what you guys think! :P So please let me know! ;)

Keep it up!

Jenn

xxx

Would love to have a slider for how long cum stays on my character's body/face.

Also... a bukkake. 

Amazing idea.

And sperm must remain on all parts of the body (face, legs, belly, chest).

Stop (the sex) will clear the cum after 30-60 sec.

I completely agree. Sometimes I find it fun to walk around with in still on me. I hate that it disappears so fast.

REALISTIC DEVELOPMENT PROPOSALS (dear devs, i think that those ideas are realistically implementable)

1. CUM ON BELLY ON THE BED
  2. NEW NIPPLES: PINK TONALITY (actually nipples are orange-like or maroon-like)
  3. AVAILABLE STOCKINGS WITH PUSSY/BUTT AREA FREE, LIKE IN SEX MODE (but whitout need sex)
  4. NEW STRIPE STOCKINGS (stocking1.jpg attached) WITH THE PANT UPPER AREA LIKE THE NEWEST stocking2.jpg attached
  5. A NEW BRA PERFECTLY COMBINABLE WITH THE NEWEST STOCKINGS
  6. CUM ON PUSSY ANIMATION
  7. CUM ON ASS ANIMATION

AND PLEASE... CREAMPIE SEX ANIMATION (this maybe could be difficult but a lot of users want this)

post-8611-0-32196900-1451867505_thumb.jpg

post-8611-0-42791100-1451867511_thumb.jpg

post-8611-0-98648500-1451867652_thumb.jpg

post-8611-0-95181300-1451867673_thumb.jpg

post-8611-0-38283600-1451867686_thumb.jpg

I have three suggestions:

1. Can we have options for receiving "Invite"s from (1) no one, (2) friends only and (3) from all.  This will stop colds and all the associated complaints.
  2. Can we have a stealth mode to hide form friends when we want?
  3. Can we have an option to stop receiving PM's when we wish? From (1) all, (2) non-friends only etc.

My aplogies in advance if these have already been proposed.  If so, is there any plan/progress?

Thank you devs and mods and admins :)

Guest JeanetteVoerman

1. Can we have options for receiving "Invite"s from (1) no one, (2) friends only and (3) from all.  This will stop colds and all the associated complaints.
  3. Can we have an option to stop receiving PM's when we wish? From (1) all, (2) non-friends only etc.

My aplogies in advance if these have already been proposed.  If so, is there any plan/progress?

i don't think the n°2 is a good idea... why making friends for hiding from them? :huh:

Guest Twiggy

Yes I agree, we hear a lot about privacy and not upsetting it in here from people who say that is how the devs see things, they are meant to be very concerned about privacy.

Yet when it comes to something like this where we ask for things to give us privacy we don't get them.

People make secret alts to get privacy because of the things that have been pointed out, they would not need to do that if these things were added.

Ok, ok!  Forget about item 2!  Think about the rest!  Lol

Because after Twiggy's comment I just remembered new characters cost XGold!  Item 2 will stop spending XGold.  Not sure devs want that.

But having control on the invites we get will not harm no one!

Been here couple of weeks and I've been playing in virtual worlds looooooooong time. I find the PM is lacking in things that other worlds have. First of all it just plan sucks. Nothing worse than sitting there waiting on somebody to answer you back. Sitting there waiting in not my cup of tea. You walk away from your computer or chatting with somebody else, for gods sake add a button in the profile so you can tell people your AFK with a place to put a note so the person reading it knows your away and why. I spend so much time just sitting there waiting and doing nothing. What a waste of time.

Another thing, if i want to leave a message to somebody it will be there when they login. Paying Gold and putting what should be a private note on a gift to them is stupid too.

Come on guys. You got a great place here and it needs to get rolling and make this place grow.  

Been here couple of weeks and I've been playing in virtual worlds looooooooong time. I find the PM is lacking in things that other worlds have. First of all it just plan sucks. Nothing worse than sitting there waiting on somebody to answer you back. Sitting there waiting in not my cup of tea. You walk away from your computer or chatting with somebody else, for gods sake add a button in the profile so you can tell people your AFK with a place to put a note so the person reading it knows your away and why. I spend so much time just sitting there waiting and doing nothing. What a waste of time.

Another thing, if i want to leave a message to somebody it will be there when they login. Paying Gold and putting what should be a private note on a gift to them is stupid too.

Come on guys. You got a great place here and it needs to get rolling and make this place grow.  

Being a fucking while we asked for an AFK activation button showing if we are or not.See the pix of what i suggested last year how it may appear in game when the afk is activated . But developer staff have more important things to do ...
post-5159-0-62609500-1442877387_thumb.png

Being a fucking while we asked for an AFK activation button showing if we are or not.See the pix of what i suggested last year how it may appear in game when the afk is activated . But developer staff have more important things to do ...

I like that idea bri!

This game needs more ways to spend XGOLD...

• Let me tip a stripper/dancer with XG
  • Let me pay a prostitute with XG
  • Let me tip a DJ with XG
  • When you buy a drink in a shared room (not a public place) let the owner have his share, he/she invested time into having a club kind of place !!
  • Let me buy clothes or other things which can be worn for other players (well in my case probably female, but who knows ;) )
  • Let me buy dinner on the night beach ;) yes i know no eating yet...
  • Let me for gods sake buy something else than a BEER... there are ppl out there not trinking beer, e.g. me (at least i think the bottles in game are beer, aren't they???)
  • I want to buy a cocktail on the yacht... nice that there are standing some, but i want to drink them :P

and so on and so on ,)

People, whats your opinion about this?

cheers,

Alexandrien

This game needs more ways to spend XGOLD...

• Let me tip a stripper/dancer with XG
  • Let me pay a prostitute with XG
  • Let me tip a DJ with XG
  • When you buy a drink in a shared room (not a public place) let the owner have his share, he/she invested time into having a club kind of place !!
  • Let me buy clothes or other things which can be worn for other players (well in my case probably female, but who knows ;) )
  • Let me buy dinner on the night beach ;) yes i know no eating yet...
  • Let me for gods sake buy something else than a BEER... there are ppl out there not trinking beer, e.g. me (at least i think the bottles in game are beer, aren't they???)
  • I want to buy a cocktail on the yacht... nice that there are standing some, but i want to drink them :P
and so on and so on ,)

People, whats your opinion about this?

cheers,

Alexandrien

They got rid of giving gold to other people, they are against prostitution yuh