3DXChat Community

Lets save SIN CLUB

Ginevra

Hello as always will put in my 2 cents.

1. Please no DJ booth, puting Dj booths everywhere is not a solution since they are only visual (becouse by your suggestions it doesn't seem liek you knew that). And sin club is really not a place for a DJ booth.

2. Community changed so alot of less active players that tlak in local in genral, over all locations.

Now as to what i would think might help atleast a little.

1. Maybe organize Descriptive strip dances (everyone would know when they happen so players who like RP or descriptive active chat would come at those times)

2. Organize traditional spin the bottle games (not the ones that turn into orgies)

3. Do some parties (Skar lead an amzing one there) and advertise them good.

4. Always try and say hello in local chat when you come in (even if it looks useless at thsi point)

I won;t go into suggestions that would requare dev work. Dunno i think these ideas might help if applied correctly.

Best,

Dande.

I've read all suggestions from everyone here and have my summary as followings;

1. Extended room by getting back room for more space and move spinning bottle game combining with BDSM room.

2. Improving strip dance stage with DJ booth and make it like an underground bar environment.

3. Hard/Metal/Underground (whatever you called) is common music at Sin Club.

4. DJ desk will be worked only player bring their own mix to override common playiist (have toggle option when DJ off stage).

My idea is not to copy DJ desk like NC or Love Island for everybody can play...

But apply from private room "own stream IP" and bring their own mix to public room.

Following with...

A "Cutting Head Contest" between everyone who has prefix name "Dj" or everyone who has guts.

This will fill more people there. I'll will be an audience, for sure.

:ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

The problem with the Sin Club or BDSM club as it use to be is that it is neither. If you are going to label it as such then put stuff in there that you can actually use. Apart from a stool to tie someone and finger them and a strip pole their is nothing, also I have never visited a BDSM club but I am sure that it wouldn't have spin the bottle in it.

• 4 weeks later...

Lol well...you guys have to decide if u want a rock music based, rocker pub like it was before, or a bdsm place, with full of ppl that basicly ignore music and enviroment just wanna cause a lots of pain to their partners lol. ( did it sound sarcastic? was not mean to ). Because these two communities dont fit together surrounded by the same walls. Sin meant to be a stripclub with hard-rock, and metal music...and was a brilliant idea. But even after 2 years i still dont understand those bdsm equipment in those rooms, which are 1. not usable 2. doesnt fit with to that atmosphere. You can save SIN...or you can create a bdsm palace. But have to choose, im afraid. :)

uhuh ... Basically , the sin club was a bdsm club with jazz music . Then peoples asked for rock , and so came the "fuck everywhere" mood . I dont say it's because of rock that everyone fuck everywhere in the sin club , but .... hmmm .... maybe it's how peoples see the rock spirit after all ...

uhuh ... Basically , the sin club was a bdsm club with jazz music . Then peoples asked for rock , and so came the "fuck everywhere" mood . I dont say it's because of rock that everyone fuck everywhere in the sin club , (No No No, LeelO, they just like to fuck everywere LMAO, but everywere these days seems like the fuck everywere room..lol, all you got to do, is get some popcorn, have a seat and watch...haha, Hey they should sell or have the option of buying popcorn, then sitting and watching the show..)))