3DXChat Community

Lets save SIN CLUB

Ginevra

Well today i'll annoy u with this matter; sin club, our beloved tavern, is often empty or just silent like a cemetery (with respect for goth peeps that may like as it is atm). Well, i search help and willing players that have any kind of idea to suggest to make this place more living, dancers, dj ( rock genre possibly) or just talkative ones that like that understair like me, get here and give me an help. ty, u can go in peace, not pieces i hope.

I've always thought that they needed a dj booth there, the bar takes up way to much space, and having parties in there would be amazing...

And yeah, conversation helps too. Sin used to be busy a lot but I rarely see it that way any more. We should ask the Devs for a DJ booth at least... and maybe make better use of those two back rooms...

SIN is nice when local is hopping. In my opinion it slumps badly because of it's silent local and a few non lifestyle types that go in and up the tension. I have enjoyed SIN during peak hours when the the BDSM crowd has the run of it.

As far as improving it...well a few things that would help. Functional crosses and benches/restraint tables, A DJ booth couldn't hurt as long as the music fits the room, no club music guh.

I love the music in Sin. I go there to escape the techno or whatever crap is playing in NC.

The back rooms don't seem to be used very much, so why not knock out the walls and make it one big open area?

As Alice said, a DJ booth would be great, but only rock music.

And maybe extend the pole dancing stage.

Guest RobT

and since it breaks rule 2.07, not sure its doable....

2.07. Discussion on, or linking to illegal activities, such as illicit drugs, is prohibited.

Well today i'll annoy u with this matter; sin club, our beloved tavern, is often empty or just silent like a cemetery (with respect for goth peeps that may like as it is atm). Well, i search help and willing players that have any kind of idea to suggest to make this place more living, dancers, dj ( rock genre possibly) or just talkative ones that like that understair like me, get here and give me an help. ty, u can go in peace, not pieces i hope.

Maybe if i'll comeback to put some more ambiance in there (Local chat trolling as many said) do you think it will be a good idea? Mmmm...m'not sure of that :( lol

and since it breaks rule 2.07, not sure its doable....

2.07. Discussion on, or linking to illegal activities, such as illicit drugs, is prohibited.

toé pis tes reglements tu me fais rire en ostie. pfff

Guest RobT

toé pis tes reglements tu me fais rire en ostie. pfff

untuk diam , Ini masker ketidaktahuan Anda yang terbaik

I really have not followed the posts here. Once it diverted from English my eyes crossed. Never the less, I remember when I first started, I was mostly at Sin.  There was a lot of activity. Maybe it just fluctuates and the NC is hot right now. I dunno, really but if you wanna bring it back, have events there.

I love the music in Sin. I go there to escape the techno or whatever crap is playing in NC.

The back rooms don't seem to be used very much, so why not knock out the walls and make it one big open area?

As Alice said, a DJ booth would be great, but only rock music.

And maybe extend the pole dancing stage.

Good Idea!!! Ya

Yeah. Then the game would get banned here in Australia. :P

Red Light Center features drugs.

----------

The one club is always full, that or the beach. Sin is usually a ghost town, sometimes you see people using the back room. Honestly they just need more things to do because as of right now you can do most at your apartment or at the other club. But they don't seem to be focused on gameplay really, the developers rather add more sex poses then give us more interactions and event options.

Guest Skar

Hehe, I can't think of the Sin and not get nostalgic. It used to be the best strip joint in 3dxchat. We had plenty of Rp stripper and I was always virtually broke.

Then it became the orgy place per excellence for a while. Plenty of dirty action there.

I guess the player change it all for good or bad.

It would be nice to have a bit more action there and make sure we keep the place dirty. It a little too clean lately.

I might do another Djing there at one point. Who know.

----------

The one club is always full, that or the beach. Sin is usually a ghost town, sometimes you see people using the back room. Honestly they just need more things to do because as of right now you can do most at your apartment or at the other club. But they don't seem to be focused on gameplay really, the developers rather add more sex poses then give us more interactions and event options.

I thought those were mints ^_^

----------

More things to do!? Mylittleponey already suggested to developers to work on a new place by adding ''Some new things to do'' like pool table, slut machine and dart game...but it doesn't seem to be in the dev priority.