3DXChat Community

Sexy in my game

Leeloo

Creating this one for the ones that want share how much they are sexy in others games . It can be a RPG , a race game or any other game , exept maybe others sex games as it would be publicity for them ( exept if devs agree to this )

To be sure it come from a game , the only rule is to precise from which game it come :)

Here is one from SCARLET BLADE :

post-659-0-88360700-1435874928_thumb.jpg

Not sure I'm I'm proud of this, or ashamed...LOL.  This toon was rolled on the opening day of WoW public.  I'd played BETA for a while before that, way back in...GULP...2003-2004.  Geez Blizzard has taken a lot of my money.

Also, I'm not sure just how SEXY an armored-to-the-teeth Tauren is.

:P

f52840caed.jpg

Use to play DDO a lot. Not so much anymore. Cancelled my paid sub so no longer have access to my monk (Pashion) but heres my 2nd avi :P

6e411866c5.jpg

7748bee6e5.jpg

Buff meh wit silver weapons plz! :P  

I miss that game so much. Best  gameplay in a mmo ever! Was rockin game. Tempted to go check out new warlock update that finally hit. But no vip anymore so idk?

Used to play this game called City of heroes . had probably one of the best character creators.

No two avatars looked the same.  

I dont  have any ss of any my characters since i had it saved on an older computer 

but here an example of what you could do.

city_of_heroes_tribute_by_crimsonvlkyrie

• 3 weeks later...