3DXChat Community

Hardcore, by Amanda

AmandaUni

Well unfortunately since build 310 I've been struck by the unlimited loading screen bug, and no amount of reinstalling has been working for me. Part of the time it says, "X file is missing" or it just displays client 0, and when it finally does patch it just sits on the loading screen forever :( I've had this happen twice before and the only thing that fixed it was downloading the most current build from the website so it looks like I'll have to wait until they update the file before I can play again.

I came across a story I wrote for Loonie's magazine before she left the island. Since it never got published I figured that I'd put it up here myself. I wrote the story, and Loonie was our photographer. Take a gander and hopefully I'll be able to join the fun in the future.

http://hardcorebyamanda.tumblr.com/

Hey Amanda, have you tried clearing the game from your registry when you uninstall to reinstall, make sure to uninstall, clear registry of all 3DXChat folders, then reinstall. :) See if that fixes your problem!

Hey Amanda, have you tried clearing the game from your registry when you uninstall to reinstall, make sure to uninstall, clear registry of all 3DXChat folders, then reinstall. :) See if that fixes your problem!

Yes I have tried that. As well as messing with my firewall setting to create exceptions, etc.

Kinky sister :3 Miss you <3

Have you tried to uninstall it with "Revo Uninstaller"? I used that for the Registry cleaning....

Also manually deleted all folders in windows that had 3dx in name, after the normal deinstall.