3DXChat Community

Congratulations United States!

Ashbash

Hello 3DXChat Community!

I just like to say congratulations to the United States on their amazing feat of the supreme courts legalizing Same Sex Marriages in all 50 states! I am happy to see the United States moving onto the next steps of Equality and I am very happy for all those same gender couples who can now get happily married and love each other with their full being, without being confined or worried about the law! Congratulations!!

Guest marianaclarke

They did it right before a weekend but they did it.  Congrats to those who are a couples getting married.

Congratulations and long over due.  I am very happy for you all.  I spent some time today thinking about all the things I like to do and how I would feel if I felt my pursuit of happiness was limited by the government.  Anyway, I am proud of my country and its ability to live up to one of its longest standing ideals.

Frickin Awesome!!! I always hoped they would allow same sex marriages. Its hard to say how love truly works, but I do know that you cant exactly control who you fall in love with. Congrats to same sex couples and I hope you can all enjoy your relationships in peace. 

This law is a good 40 years late, but better late than never! Thank you guys for showing your support! Its touching to see a community that so strongly supports LGBT rights. Lastly, to all you LGBT that are stuck in families that hate, just bite your lip and don't let the hate get you down!