3DXChat Community

Say Hello!

Gizmo

I'm finally back, I've been a member of the game for a little over a year now, work finally slowed down enough for me to have a social life again, so I re-joined. 

I hope to make a lot of new friends, since it looks like quite a few of my old ones left the game. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

I've join your community 3 weeks ago now, time flies. ^^

I've met pretty awesome people. I'm having a lot of fun, I have to thank everybody for that. I just love the love island so much. It's a great place.

About me. I'm a book worm. I read fantasy a lot, erotica, french and English classics. I enjoy good Tv shows, Big bang theory, Game of thrones, how I met your mother, Downton abbey ( VERY hardcore fan haha) I have watched Friends like 10 times each seasons... also Weeds, Breaking bad, Prison break, walking dead, Avatar the last air bender I'm listening to Fairytail right now.

I was born in France, Lyon, And my family moved to Canada when I was 14, ten years ago. I learned English Spanish and German in college, and I study documentation right now. For those who have no idea what that is ( and I totally understand) here is an attempt of a definition. A documentalist can work in a library, archives, as a research expert for lawyers, in medical archives too. The fact is a documentalist knows everything about any time of document, can be a book, a website, a video...anything.

I also Knit, crochet, cross stitch and prety much anything related to needlework. :)

Voila :) you know more about me now.

Guest Zebulon

Hello everybody !

I'm new there, in the game too, and pleased to meet you :)

I'm from France, and hope I will have the pleasure of interact here with some of you.

See you !

Welcome to all the new players and not so new that I might never have either welcome or talked too. I hope you all a good time in game and may you  find what you are looking for. 

Since I can't log in game anymore, I won't have a chance to meet you all in person. 

So I am sending you all my best wishes from the forum and well if you guys and gals can have as much fun I had there I can tell that it a pretty nice ride. 

welcome and good bye :)

Good evening, I'm a few days here and did not understand the game well, if you hurt someone, excuse me, as you can see I am from another country and do not speak very indiomas other, so it hurt colleagues guys sorry because it was not out of malice , but thinking that this game would be just for sex, and wrong because I see that people here can find many good and I want to make many friends. 

I am the son of intaliano but I live in Brazil since child, 

I thank you all for compreesao and remain my friends. 

kisses.