3DXChat Community

Say Hello!

Gizmo

Correct me if I'm wrong, but why are people so scared to post more "revealing" pics of themselves? It's a sex game more or less after all! I get if you want to remove your face from certain pics incase of morons, but why should people be so ashamed of their own body? FREE THE NIPPLE BABY! :)

Not sure why younger women on here got shitloads of attention from old creepy men. Control yourselves!

Correct me if I'm wrong, but why are people so scared to post more "revealing" pics of themselves? It's a sex game more or less after all! I get if you want to remove your face from certain pics incase of morons, but why should people be so ashamed of their own body? FREE THE NIPPLE BABY! :)

This  thread is called "Welcome to 3DXChat Community", which has become a place for new members to introduce themselves, and not one to start riots and other pointless talks.

This is a sex game indeed but it doesn't mean anyone has to post pictures of themselves, just to please a few that would like to see them. And it doesn't mean that those who don't are ashamed of their bodies, it's quite silly thing to say.

I could go on about this , but let's avoid that and get back on topic :

Welcome to all new members. I hope you'll enjoy your time within this crazy community :)