3DXChat Community

Say Hello!

Gizmo

Guest AleksXXX

Hi to everyone in this great community. I am still new here. My name is Aleks (you know me here as AleksXXX. Yeah I know stupid name for the profile.Sorry for my lack of imagination). So as I say I am still kind of a newbie here,but I enjoy already a friendly atmosphere and lot of nice and friendly people here.Hope to join the game soon to see you there. :)

Bonjour a tous, je suis toute nouvelle..donc je me présente 

Je m'appelle Laetizia  j'ai 31an je suis de corse,

je suis ici pour passer le temps et pour le fun j'adore rire et m'amuser.

je suis un peu timide au début alors n'hésitez pas a venir me parler a oui sur le jeux mon pseudo est ( Nectarine parce-que c'est trop bon sa^^).

Guest marianaclarke

I've been on here since March 19, 2015.  Like with every site, it's what you make of it.  Just sit back, relax and enjoy the site.  Use caution as you would anywhere else, observe and learn.  Unsure ask, you never know who may help you.  If it gets to be too much, just take a break, even if asked to stay, you need that time to adjust.

Afternoon everyone. I'd like to introduce myself, believe this is the right place. I'm Zedd, an excited RPer who just started in the world of 3DX yesterday evening. I met mostly nice people, men and women both who were courteous and showed me the ropes a bit. I heard some bits and pieces about people being too serious, of which I am not, my intention is to use this world to unwind and meet new and interesting people. If you see a newbie wandering around lost, that may be, feel free to say hello! RL: I am in the military and retire in eight years (I joined right after college - see if you can guess my age!) at which time I want to be a novelist. Meeting people, talking about everything from their favorite books to their favorite place to give or recieve oral sex helps set me up to write dynamic characters. It's a lofty selfish reason, but I want to meet and converse with as many well mannered people as I can. By all means say hello and I'll take the time to chat you up!

Guest AleksXXX

Welcome! I hope you find the place (forum) nice and very friendly.And I believe you find that here is a lot of nice friendly people who are always ready to help with advise.I am sure that you find a lot of friends here very soon as i did when i came to the forum for the first time.Enjoy your stay dear Jayl.

oh hello! is this where i come for free food? no? oh well hi anyway, am new and i'm just in process of making a sexy avatar that looks hotter than me lol

Lol that's a nice "Hello Saying" :lol:

Looking forward to see this sexy Avatar ^^

welcome-73.gif