3DXChat Community

Say Hello!

Gizmo

Welcome to Bradley, Hydrorius and mixagehu and any others I may have missed welcoming.  I hope you are all enjoying the game!  Just like RL we are a mix of characters and most of us are nice and do not mind helping those new to the game.  All you need do is ask either here on forum or in game.  Times when the game is down can be frustrating, and as in all games the trolls are a nuisance but they see that as their goal in life.    But the game is really worth it!  Have fun!!

3 minutes ago, SusanLouisa said:

Welcome to Bradley, Hydrorius and mixagehu and any others I may have missed welcoming.  I hope you are all enjoying the game!  Just like RL we are a mix of characters and most of us are nice and do not mind helping those new to the game.  All you need do is ask either here on forum or in game.  Times when the game is down can be frustrating, and as in all games the trolls are a nuisance but they see that as their goal in life.    But the game is really worth it!  Have fun!!

What she said! 😀  Welcome aboard!

On 8/11/2020 at 10:54 AM, Leahtastic said:

Hey! I'm really excited about this game, started playing yesterday and had an amazing social experience!

Just saying hi 👋

Hi Leahtastic!  So good to hear your first experience was a good one.  Continue to enjoy and don't hesitate to ask  if you need help

• 1 month later...

Hey.  I searched the forum and got no results, so I can guess the answer, but I wanted to join and ask to be sure.

This game supports VR, but I could only find that it supports an Oculus CV1 headset.  Does it support WMR or the Index?

Secondly, and what I searched for and came up empty handed, was does it support full body tracking with Vive trackers?  If not, which I fearfully suspect, are there plans to do so in the future?

Thanks for any responses :)  I appreciate it.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey everybody! I just joined the game and am interested in making friends and having some kinky fun. Add me or message me and let's meetup and chill. Sex is a bit of an in off switch for me so I'm either very friendly and willing to talk about anything from games, movies comedy, companionship. Or I'm down to get real dirty and explore your kinkiest fantasies. I love to dominate some sub girls but I've had some fun in the past being dominated or even some kinky bi action. Dirty talk, rp, I want to discover what this community has to offer. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...