3DXChat Community

Say Hello!

Gizmo

On 10/10/2019 at 1:39 PM, Kaitlyn1989 said:

BOO… did someone say DANCING?  Count ME in.

PvrVxs7.gif

Where else can ya get; Stretching, Exercise, Foreplay n FUN all at the same time…. well, other than SEX. :rolleyes:

Oh, almost forgot

HI to all... the new and old

And the forgotten 

Sounds like an interesting place.

I'm kinda new here.

How do I find this place?

1 hour ago, Jamie4Him said:

Sounds like an interesting place.

I'm kinda new here.

How do I find this place?

You download the game.  Not sure I would recommend as therapy sessions at least not in the traditional sense.  Laughing and dancing to great music with great friends can be rather healing and sex never hurt anyone's peace of mind either. Welcome to the forum.

• 4 weeks later...

Still downloading the client as I post this. Brand new. I must admit, I was a bit hesitant because I don't need anything 'too' deep - but from what I read, it seems like a decent community here and I can find some low pressure, laid back people around here. We'll see. :)

• 1 month later...
On 1/27/2020 at 2:30 AM, StephanieSolo said:

Hello everyone,  I have been a member since just before New Year's Eve.  I am finally not running into people. I had to get used to using my mouse to get around.

It is nice meeting everyone.  😀

Welcome!  I may need you to teach me how not to run into people, I’m still doing that 😏. See online!

• 1 month later...
18 hours ago, BeckyTri said:

Hello everyone!

Day 2 of my 3DXCHAT adventure I am enjoying everything so far. I figured I would join the forums to be more active on both the game and here and meet more people! 

WELCOME TO THE INSANITY.

18 hours ago, BeckyTri said:

Hello everyone!

Day 2 of my 3DXCHAT adventure I am enjoying everything so far. I figured I would join the forums to be more active on both the game and here and meet more people! 

Hello and welcome 😎

19 hours ago, BeckyTri said:

Hello everyone!

Welcome and happy exploring :)

Pro tip: don't judge the game based on the people on World Chat. People are really friendly elsewhere.

Tip number two: Go to the user created rooms. You'll see a lot of creativity and you'll meet a lot of cool people.

10 minutes ago, Ross the RoberT said:

well, if we are being honest, WC is no more toxic than these forums. Its good practice for WC actually

I will turn this place into a place of fluffy clouds and hugs, even if it kills me :)

14 hours ago, Ross the RoberT said:

well, if we are being honest, WC is no more toxic than these forums. Its good practice for WC actually

Well, if we are being honest, WC is a place you were kicked off from so many times, that is why 60 seconds was a chance for you. But it seems that 60 seconds ain`t enough for you to pretend to be the creepiest Troll ever, right? Maybe 5 minutes will be enough? 

On 10/3/2019 at 7:27 AM, Travels said:

Hello world. 

I’ve had all of one encounter in 3DXChat so far, but what an encounter it was!

I’m certain to screw a few things up as I learn this new world, and hopefully I don’t offend anyone with my ill timed dancing or advances. 

Looking forward to having fun with you all!!

Cheers

Travels

My advice, be polite, happy and always read profiles and your be fine :)

• 2 weeks later...