3DXChat Community

Say Hello!

Gizmo

1 hour ago, Gizmo said:

You can introduce yourself to the entire community in this thread. Say hello and write about yourself.

PS: Spamers will be punished ;)

Hi Gizmo ✋ There is a question.

What is spam meaning for this forum? Wikipedia isn`t always right, but wiki has their definition https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spamming Every site has their own definition. Somewhere it`s similar, somewhere it`s different.

People on this forum honestly wants to know, what the spam they may/will be punished for. Can you give us your own definition for "spam" ?

Thank you.

post-5159-0-77593600-1505006146_thumb.jpgpost-5159-0-00197600-1505006186_thumb.jpgpost-5159-0-83817500-1505006276_thumb.jpg

3 hours ago, Gizmo said:

You can introduce yourself to the entire community in this thread. Say hello and write about yourself.

PS: Spamers will be punished ;)

Wrong emoticone used. f******* face is more appropriated, but I didn't found it, you have the choice to put what emoticone who fit the best to it.

Locked this topix!

Edited by Briana

47 pages of hello ,hi, holla, and goes on! Sure this topix will gonna stay cuz we know who started up and justified for what has been created. Pathetic

ok back to topix, Hello everyone, I would like to write about me as we suppose now to do, I feel really angry,upset,do i need to tell more. of course not.

Edited by Briana

HELLOOOOO GOOD PEOPLE. NOT TO DISPARAGE ANYONE, BUT I HAVE TOO MANY FRIENDS IN GAME NOT TO RENEW. I SUPPOSE IF MANY OF THEM LEFT AND MY NON DRAMA BUBBLE I PLAY IN WERE TO BUST, THEN I WOULD LEAVE AS WELL. THERE ARE THOSE WHO GET ON MY NERVES AND I AVOID OR HAVE BLOCKED, BUT OVER ALL, I DON'T DO GOSSIP AND AM HAPPY TO TALK TO ANYONE. I DO RESPECT THOSE WHO WISH TO MOVE ON, THIS ISN'T FOR EVERYONE. 

OVERALL IT IS FAR CHEAPER THAN GOING OUT TO A BAR, DOING THE ONLINE DATING AND FOR SOMEONE LIKE MYSELF WHO SUFFERS SERIOUSLY FROM AGORAPHOBIA AND SOCIAL SHYNESS TO WHERE i HAVE A HARD TIME BEING IN PUBLIC, THIS PROVIDES A NICE OUTLET FOR ME AND A WAY TO SOCIALIZE AND ALLEVIATE MY FEARS. IT'S A GOOD WAY TO GET OUTSIDE OF MY OWN HEAD AND HAS TRULY HELPED IN MANY WAYS OVERCOME MANY THINGS LIKE MY SON'S DEATH. IT'S A WAY TO GET TO KNOW PEOPLE FROM ALL OVER THE WORLD AND TO LEARN DIFFERENT CULTURES AND JUST SEE THAT OVERALL SOMEONE IN NORWAY OR JAPAN ISN'T THAT MUCH DIFFERENT THAN MY NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR OR MYSELF. 

ANYWAY, I AM THANKFUL FOR A PLACE LIKE THIS AND AGAIN, I WISH SOME OF YOU WOULD CHOOSE TO STAY, FOR A COUPLE OF YOU THAT SAY YOU ARE LEAVING WILL BE MISSED AND YOUR FRIENDSHIP WILL BE HARD TO REPLACE.

WITH LOVE, PEACE AND LIGHT @)~~~>~~~

PAN

Edited by panCDCA

Hello world. 

I’ve had all of one encounter in 3DXChat so far, but what an encounter it was!

I’m certain to screw a few things up as I learn this new world, and hopefully I don’t offend anyone with my ill timed dancing or advances. 

Looking forward to having fun with you all!!

Cheers

Travels

BOO… did someone say DANCING?  Count ME in.

PvrVxs7.gif

Where else can ya get; Stretching, Exercise, Foreplay n FUN all at the same time…. well, other than SEX. :rolleyes:

Oh, almost forgot

HI to all... the new and old

And the forgotten 

Edited by Kaitlyn1989
oh, almost for got to say HI

• 3 weeks later...