3DXChat Community

Say Hello!

Gizmo

Guest ZoneTan

Hello all

New here since a week I already met some of you, I was some time on another game like 3dxChat and I was surprised by its beauty and maneuverability which is quite simple. It becomes my new favorite game, congratulations to the designers :)

I hope to meet you all soon for, why not, share a few crazy-laugh.

Hey everyone, great job on this game. Been here for about 2 weeks now and been on quite a few times. Super friendly people and a nice community. Keep up the good work!

Hey Chris and welcome here :)

If you are looking for your panties!? You have forgotten this in BDSM :ph34r::lol:

Hey Chris and welcome here :)

If you are looking for your panties!? You have forgotten this in BDSM :ph34r::lol:

Sorry ,  the cleaning crew handed them in this morning to the *Lost and Found* office.

You may collect them there but you will have to identify yourself and give them several details to ensure the panties are yours.:P

Sorry ,  the cleaning crew handed them in this morning to the *Lost and Found* office.

You may collect them there but you will have to identify yourself and give them several details to ensure the panties are yours. :P

... :huh::D:lol:  Beautifully written!

Thank you for this great information! Finally I know where all my lost Clothes is :ph34r::blink:

I search 4x Shoes, 3 Pants, 5x Shirts and 15x Panties and I have thought it was stolen :D