3DXChat Community

Say Hello!

Gizmo

• 2 weeks later...

Heya, I'm Sierra. I'm gonna join up soon, would anyone like to share a referral with me? maybe you could show me around too, hehe.

hey it will be awesome to have you 3DX when the server will be up and running again, and sadly there are no referral thingy in here :3

HELLO 3dx WORLD n fellow forum dwellers…. no naughty treats this post, feeling an attitude adjustment is needed.

Can't pass out any nug or shrooms to help with the adjustment process ;) but Silliness is always a good start… especially when we have no control.

PARAMORE -  Hello COLD World

I feel happy, I feel sad, I feel like running through the walls

I'm overjoyed, I'm undecided, I don't know who I am

It's not the way you plan it, it's how you make it happen

Yeah, it's how you make it happen

It's such a cold, cold world (hello cold world)

And I can't get out, so I'll just make the best with everything I'll never have

It's such a cold, cold world (hello cold world)

And it's got me down, but I'll get right back up, as long as its spins around

Hailey Williams (PARAMORE)

Hi everyone....not sure if this is the right place to introduce myself (cant find a new members thread) but I will anyway and see what happens.

I am a male CD from New Zealand..yes a Kiwi. I am new to the game 3DX (about a month) but have played other games similar, so I know the ropes. I am Aroha in game as well. It would be nice to meet some friends here to dance and chat with. I am easy to get on with so hit me up for friendship here on the forum and in game. :) Sooooooo Heeelloooooooo :rolleyes:

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

since others already did introduce themselfs here, I think I should follow their example. So here we go.

I'm from Germany and speak English and German. I had a closer look to the game for about a week or so and I liked it a lot. Having my roots in a similar game from where I already have met old friends and aquaintances around here, I can say that my first impressions are really amazing. It is utter fun to hang out with people here.

As I am now rather convinced that I will stay for longer I think it is time to say hello here. I won't tell a whole story about me, which might become tedious fast. Besides, the less you reveal the more you leave to discover, am I right? So whoever likes to discover more about me, might do so in game. I'm rather talkative, cheerful most of the times and I like to meet new people.

I'm happy I've found this place. Have loads of fun around.

Cheers

Pandorra

P.S. Hey Kait. Gorgeuus, the first thing I stumble upon is you introducing yourself. Keep going girl :) See you around *kiss*

Hi ALL… ME too, no longer a non-paying, non-playing, freeloading lacky. :rolleyes: 

Took advantage of Gizmo’s holiday sub discount, plus the generous NO VAT

or currency exchange rip-off for us “American” privileged customers…

basically getting the SUB for 70% of what others pay in Euros.  :huh: 

Anywho… i am Kait from Lake Tahoe, Cali, now living in hot n humid Texas, USA.

Also known as Kaitlyn1989 in forums and Achat and once paraded around here

incognito as SweetlLittleNothings. Peaches and Kaitlyn were already taken…

and really wanted to rid myself of the “1989” rookie mistake… so settled on

MamaPeach as my Game name.

Already spent hours playing around with just my Avi n outfits, luvs the color palette

n make up options. Only briefly made it out into public meeting places… long enough

for a screenshot, meet a couple peeps n realize what a klutz i am trying to get around

in this place. Look forward to seeing old friends n making new ones… plus can’t wait to

go clubbin, check out some of the amazing creations posted in forum.  ;) 

0GaYOb5.png?1

See ya… MamaPeach out.  :D 

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all!

I couldn't find an introduction post so I figured here would be the best option. My name is LightsOut, same name as in-game. I am a 21 year old male. You would most likely find me at most high populated locations. I am fairly new to this game, and these types of games in general. So I am learning the ropes as I go along. I speak both English and Spanish, so converse with me however. If you see me in-game feel free to say hi, I'm here to make new friends and discover interests outside of my own. Looking forward to meeting everyone and see you all in the game!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...