3DXChat Community

Say Hello!

Gizmo

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Can anyone explain to me why the user manual is out of date? It talks about a non-existent Tutorial, and basically leaves new players to figure everything out on their own. Which means the other players basically ignore you for the most part because you are blundering around without a frickin' clue.

I've spent about 90 minutes in-game and have only gotten 1 group of people to even acknowledge my existence. So far, I give this game a total fail.

Its certainly not without its flaws, but that is like pretty much any Adult MMO of this style. For those who use it fairly regularly, they find the perks and forgive the fails. And some also use SL or RLC as well (Second Life amd Red Light Centre).

For the tutorial, Its not hugely complicated, which is a benefit of the game - compared to the intricacies of SL for example, this is much more simple, but also more limited. You are best working things out by trial and error and I am pretty sure there are posts that can be searched here explaining the basics. If not, I am sure someone can spare a few minutes to answer any specific questions you may have.

Regarding Social interactions, its an understatement to say this comes up in various ways very often. All I can say is that there are many variables, your profile, the places (rooms) you visit, time zones as hit it at a certain time you'll find it quiet and sparse. Usually when the US is on, its pretty busy.

Myself, like many others can go days or weeks with minimal or zero contact, and certainly without 'sexual encounters', again depending on what you seek and by what method. Yet other days, there are conversations that can last hours. It is a virtual world of real peoples minds focused into a hub without the barriers. It is easier to quit on it, but you may miss out on something good (and many do find good things). If you've paid the month then keep popping on, focus on your avatar and description over room editing and the like and linger more in the Beach area, Fesco's and the Sin Club  which are the 2nd, 4th and 6th images under the "general area" selection.

Honestly, I returned here a couple of weeks ago and the first week was dead, and I felt as you did. Second week, totally different! :) Play if for what it is and remember it is still a game, and though not perfect it still holds high rank for its genre. 

• 1 month later...

Not sure if right place to post this, but lot of people seem to view this thread so, apparently (although unsure if true), someone is trying to pose as me in game. If you see ANYONE that does NOT have xDoe(my forum and in game user name) it is NOT me. I suggest you iggy them. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...