3DXChat Community

Say Hello!

Gizmo

Sup everyone, 

on the game for a week now, if I speak little in the local chat, it's because I speak little English 

I am of African origin I live in France, in the Champagne region, so if you need Champagne must come to me lol 

Peace  :)

Ninja :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...

Good day to all,

I'm eagerly awaiting approval of my 6 month subscription to finally join the 3DX World...
I've been thinking about it for the past 2 weeks, but I finally did it.

Looking forward to be in game and meet the community.

• 2 weeks later...

=) I have been here for hmm {looks at calender} 3 days now wait almost 4! and i must say I love it here, I look forward to being your friendly neighborhood "that one blue-haired girl" ;) haha. I love how friendly you all are, Shout-outs to Arianaborialus for being my first friend on here, she totally showed me the ropes and was there to answer any questions I had, then there was this guy chucky, and JohnL and well everyone really. You guys all are the greatest, its like walking into a  welcome party that's all open arms and TLC. I look forward to being here for a longgggg time and think honestly this is the best time to join 3dx =) and will do my best to make sure I'm a helpful and fun part of this family as well as have others come join up, and all for just $20 bucks totally Awesometacularicious! So stop by and say hi to me if you see me wandering around 3dx. =) Lots of Love guys and gals....and hey before i leave!!! These two mushrooms are out on a date, one looks at the other and says,"Hey I really enjoyed our date you're quite a Fun guy!" the other looks back and says," Thanks you're a Fungal too!" bum dum dum chiiii!! okay im leaving now.

Hi!

So far it is more than two weeks since I joined. The game is crazy fun, the community is excellent (although I met some idiots, but they are everywhere). This place is addictive since I met some really amazing and exciting people. I try to be active as much as I can, I hope I will be part of this for a long time. See you in game!:)

• 2 weeks later...

*She falls out of a strange portal and lands some what gracefully on her feet looking around her the female figure adjust her samurai garbs and her katanas before mumbling to herself quietly*"This isn't Feudal Japan anymore....."*she stretches and takes a peek around*"Hmm I have been here two days.....this is not the Edo-Period either....I am quite sure I may....be....lost....*she sighs and takes a sip out of her canteen of sake and pulls a dumpling from her satchel eating it before sighing*"This is going to be interesting."