3DXChat Community

Say Hello!

Gizmo

Greetings people of 3DX Community.

I guess after one month of playing the game and recently joining the forums, I would make a post in here to say hi.

Pretty much to start off, I am talkative and open to people who proove me they are worthy of being friends of mine.

P.S: I honestly am clueless on what to write other than that lol...

Peace.

PROBLEM:Cant log into the game 

This should be posted under technical support perhaps? definetly not here as you won't get the help you need as people won't look here to problem solve. Also be as descriptive as possible with the problem it helps people identify what is the cause.

Violet here!  New as of three days, and just about as many game sessions!

First off I had no idea something like 3dx was even a thing, or that it would be a thing I would be into, but boy is it ever.

The price still feels a little steep (even HBOnow is cheaper! lol) but it's exactly what I didn't know I was looking for.  

The models look great, the people I've met are too, and the overall atmosphere is totally fun, so I just wanted to shout out a quick thank you for the strange series of Google searches that landed me here.

Only complaint, besides the price is the clothing options, I'd like to see more if possible in the future, not everything needs to be so stripper-y lol  Because once the clothes come off you can bridge the gap with words and imagination ;)

Anyway, hope I'm posting this in the right place, and again, so glad this is a thing!

Guest Lost Hope

newbie-case-study.jpg

Being a newbie really sucks sometimes......but not here! 

So much loveley members, i never expect ! 

I say HELLO  to everyone <3  KISS and Hugs 

bear-161397_960_720.png