3DXChat Community

Say Hello!

Gizmo

Welcome Leenata! I'm glad you decided to give 3dx a try. I hope you like it enough to stay a bit! If you have any questions for me, or for any of the people in this community, feel free to ask them! My name's Trena on here as well as in the game world. Hope to see you around!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all, not sure if right place to put this, but after a lot of thinking and decision making, I have decided to start transitioning to being a hopefully sexy TS girl! I'm obviously still very much male underneath, but anyway...is there any way I can change my forum user name or do I have to make a new one? I'm likely to play the game as a TS female, and I know at least I'll have to change the avatar a bit :P If I can't change my forum name, I guess I just have to leave this one and just open another?

Thanks for any help/advice in advance!

Hi all, not sure if right place to put this, but after a lot of thinking and decision making, I have decided to start transitioning to being a hopefully sexy TS girl! I'm obviously still very much male underneath, but anyway...is there any way I can change my forum user name or do I have to make a new one? I'm likely to play the game as a TS female, and I know at least I'll have to change the avatar a bit :P If I can't change my forum name, I guess I just have to leave this one and just open another?

Thanks for any help/advice in advance!

Hey DavidL :)

You can contact 3DX Help with your request ;)

A short PM with your wish to change the name of into should be enough!

Thanks all who replied. Will probably ask Gizmo or Lisa as suggested for a forum name change, don't really want to lose contacts, etc I have on this profile, although if some don't like the fact I'm in the very early stages of transitioning, then that's their problem and weren't real friends in the first place(as has happened in "real life" too). My name is now legally no longer David either, it is now Lynx (well I like it!) I still obviously look masculine, but in time hopefully that will change :)

Anyway, I'm off to send a wee email off to Lisa and/or Gizmo :D

Thanks all who replied. Will probably ask Gizmo or Lisa as suggested for a forum name change, don't really want to lose contacts, etc I have on this profile, although if some don't like the fact I'm in the very early stages of transitioning, then that's their problem and weren't real friends in the first place(as has happened in "real life" too). My name is now legally no longer David either, it is now Lynx (well I like it!) I still obviously look masculine, but in time hopefully that will change :)

Anyway, I'm off to send a wee email off to Lisa and/or Gizmo :D

:huh: :huh: OK ^^

But the linked Profile is specially there to change or delete Forum Profiles ;)

• 2 weeks later...