3DXChat Community

Say Hello!

Gizmo

No problem, happy to help. :)

And congratulations again 3DXCommunity you have yet again broken a new concurrent user record on the forum! We have now hit over 200 users online at the sametime woohoo!

Holy smokes it now says over 500 for all time high. Mind you it is not really something to celebrate seeing as how their probs all raging mad. But its a good number to beat i guess. haha :P

Oh and of course Welcome to 3dxchat all newcomers and returning members. 

Holy smokes it now says over 500 for all time high. Mind you it is not really something to celebrate seeing as how their probs all raging mad. But its a good number to beat i guess. haha :P

Oh and of course Welcome to 3dxchat all newcomers and returning members. 

Yeah when I Saw it I was like holy crap what's going on!? Then I saw the server maintenance thread then understood, but yeah. It's a ridiculous amount in a short time! So crazy! It just shows how many people were probably in the game tonight. xD

tumblr_m4gqyhPoZZ1r62gqxo1_500.gif

96RxxM.gif

Welcomes you @ll
giphy.gif
to our lill big 3DX version of:

rhps-blk.GIF

f_ed80a26488.gif

so cooome in closeeeeeer and step iiiintooooooooo

bows down and not letting ur eyes out of sight for a single sec

Circus_Noir_by_Ravven78.jpg

ooouuuuur apperently wild jungle, silly circus, crazy asylum

American-Horror-Story-Asylum-970x545.jpe

and only sometimes a lill battlefield; game or forumwise^^

0310WITSBULL003.jpg

14639_5386b3cdad62f0fd46dc70044fc92a6f_a

tumblr_nvwiyqItKj1tpri36o1_500.gif

Guest TattooedGirl

Hello this is my first day on the forum and my third in game, so i'm like a fresh meat hahaha

Feel free to find me as TattooedGirl in game, because Ariae is already taken and because i'm pierced and tattooed in real life too

Sorry Hans but my vagina didn't speak lol

Hello this is my first day on the forum and my third in game, so i'm like a fresh meat hahaha

Feel free to find me as TattooedGirl in game, because Ariae is already taken and because i'm pierced and tattooed in real life too

Sorry Hans but my vagina didn't speak lol

Welcome to the world of 3DXChat. :D

Hi all! Not new to this game and have been lurking on the forums for a while but still haven't introduced myself here properly yet ^^

I'm Shijuu, you may or may not have seen me screaming "TU LE BELLA COMME LA PAPAYA" and "C'EST LA BANANA" in Torax's Pool Party. I'm the owner and pianist at the 7th Heaven Piano Bar & Cocktail Lounge and love being on this game to chill and chat with some awesome people.

o/