3DXChat Community

Say Hello!

Gizmo

Guest Mattttt

I never formally introduced myself, but most people on here know me as matt or matt with 9ts lol..anyway I been on since Oct and have to say its a real fun community and everyone for the most part are nice and interesting people.. So if you see me in a room say Hi!

as the topic says its really cool. I am very glad I was finally able to get into the game. it looks amazing and has a great feeling to it. I hope to get to know some people as I have just kind of walked around exploring but the meat of the experience is the social aspect so lets have a conversation!

Welcome Jay, always great to see a new face  :) I am sure you will have a blast, just be yourself and ask questions when you are lost and anybody will be happy to help. Enjoy your time here, make friends and live it up  :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all. Still pretty new here, but been on about a week and I have to say great job! Both to the developers and the other players. What a fantastic lil community we have. Thank you for having me as a part of it, and I look forward to chatting with more of you, as well as seeing what updates the devs and mods might have up their sleeves in the future...

Heyyoooooo  \o/

people             I

Andras has     /\

arrived

finally :)

I introduced myself to a dozen of ppl ingame already...but lemme take the moment to say Hello to the community here and send my kind regards and thanks to the Devs! Well done guys...pretty impressed after all :P