3DXChat Community

Say Hello!

Gizmo

Hi everybody, brand spankin' newbie here!  Just joined tonight, an hour in game so far.  Super fun (!), but also a bit overwhelming and disorienting.  Been spending time on another one-on-one adult chat game, so going to have to get used to crowds, which is actually really great, if not a little intimidating.  

Hello everyone and welcome to the 3DXChat Community, I am not sure if this is the place or not but we have a new record of most online here on the forum that hit today, the peak amount has been 168 people which is a new record for the most online people on the forum at one time, congratulations 3DX Community!

ad8202ef6c.png

Not really sure where to post this... the referal gold for bringing in new members... when they use your personal link and join, why are we not receiving the 5K bonus gold as well as them? I have brought in 2 people and neither of us have received that.

Not really sure where to post this... the referal gold for bringing in new members... when they use your personal link and join, why are we not receiving the 5K bonus gold as well as them? I have brought in 2 people and neither of us have received that.

Heya lori and welcome:) this topic would go into the tech support section i do believe or you can private message one of the mods....at the very bottom of your page is list of who is online at that moment moderators names are in RED :) enjoy your time here and have fun here most of all!:)

Hello LuciousLori,

I am sorry to hear about the issue with receiving xGold from your referrals. Please contact the support team at http://3dxchat.com/support/ with your issue. Let's get it fixed for you.

Heya lori and welcome:) this topic would go into the tech support section i do believe or you can private message one of the mods....at the very bottom of your page is list of who is online at that moment moderators names are in RED  :) enjoy your time here and have fun here most of all! :)

Unfortunately despite the Admins logging on the forum, the reply may take significantly longer if you try to contact them with your issue through the forum. Please go to the support page linked above and go to the contact support team section.

Regards,

Ash

Hello LuciousLori,

I am sorry to hear about the issue with receiving xGold from your referrals. Please contact the support team at http://3dxchat.com/support/ with your issue. Let's get it fixed for you.

Unfortunately despite the Admins logging on the forum, the reply may take significantly longer if you try to contact them with your issue through the forum. Please go to the support page linked above and go to the contact support team section.

Regards,

Ash

Thank you both :)

No problem, happy to help. :)

And congratulations again 3DXCommunity you have yet again broken a new concurrent user record on the forum! We have now hit over 200 users online at the sametime woohoo!