3DXChat Community

Update Error

Santana

Wooooooooooooo. The new update has broken my game. So... the game wouldn't update after several tries. I just kept getting an error while updating message. Tried to run it as admin as well with no luck. Uninstalled the game aaaaaaaaaaand now the game won't download from their website. Network error every time. I've seen a few people who have had the same problem with past updates and it seems the only true fix is 3DX's next update. So am I SoL until then or is there a work around?

It honestly sounds like there is a problem on 3DX's side but has anyone else had this problem tonight?

• 2 months later...

With the new patch is the third time I've had this problem. I don't understand it. Does the download service run off a separate server? The last two times it's happened, it just magically works the next day. I guess I'll just keep this thread going in hopes that the devs will hear about this issue.

• 7 months later...

Hello, im trying to reinstall the game, but its just impossible, after download the new version, it starts running but an error message appears, it says:

Unable to execute file in the temporary directory. Setup aborted.

Error 5: Access denied.

What can i do to solve this problem?