3DXChat Community

What would you like to buy with your Gold ?

Bran

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
What would you like to buy with your Gold ???

Β 

alot of the things u guyz mentioned in here...no wait...sex, sec^^ we already pay money! dont we?Β  ah, yes, silly me always forgets:

Β 

we need a bigger devteam, so we must buy gold like mad^^

Β 

although to be honest, nothing atm is really worth the buying of gold folks

Β 

joey-not-even-sorry.gif

Β 

but

Β 

for user content, and gold that the modders then would get and

stuff, that is actually worth buying even from org devs, id even buy more^^

Β 

Β 

tumblr_n9helqjU5a1t05cwao1_r1_500.gif

Β 

in rock, mods and dedictated serves we trust

Β 

nice we @ll

It's not the same. I have to spend gold to invite people to my User Room. I have to spend gold for my drinks and gifts for girls. Since I don't have much gold, a girl who game me a great time in bed doesn't get a gift.

Β 

Money and sex should be kept separate. I believe that's the reason prostitution and xgold transfer is not allowed in the game.

Β 

I give $20 a month and a LOT of good suggestions (which help the game make more money). In fact, a lot of the users of the game give a lot of good suggestions, and we are still asked to pay extra for silly little things. Not fair.

Β 

I'll still play the game if xGold is involved, but I won't spend it. It's against my principles.

• 3 weeks later...

Bearing in mind a few exceptions:

No Fashion, jewellery, tattoos, piercings, hairs, sex poses, dances, emotes, basicaly things the game offers you allΒ  freeΒ  with the sub you pay.

Β 

That is just the things i was hoping to buy ....

• 3 weeks later...

What are the things I would like to do with virtual currency:

Β 

• Play Slot Machines (and so lose XGold but potentially also earn more)
  • Play cards, like Poker and Black Jack (and so lose or earn XGold)
  • Bet with someone and loseΒ or earnΒ XGold (with Dices or Cards Battle)
  • SellΒ a Gift (like in real life) for few XGold (price automatically calculated on how much cost the Gift and how old the Gift is - and/or even better, how popular a Gift is ^^)
  • Throw Money on floor (Bills) that others could get partially (for example, I throw a fixed amount of 100XGold bills away, when a user clicks on my character while the animation is played, the user would get a random 1-10% of what I spent - with a maximum of 100XGold in total)
  • Pay a NPC Bodybuilder/Stripteaser to dance with him publically :)

Of course, XGold should continue to flow in each day to allow users to do all those amazing things freely (or purchase with real currency more XGold if they are impatient). ;)

Β 

To summarize with pictures (because I know everybody love pictures):

Β 

slot-machines-1.jpg

1431002662194.cached.jpg

rolling-the-dice.jpg

05a7dd82360657b4f7dea82ff8ed1baf.500x255

Teddy-Bear-variation.jpg

Β 

-Β 

Idk about that idea antsy... Seems like that's too much like a free to play system. I think it should be used for recreational things and that people should have access to everything from the get go.

It all depends on the amount of xgold we earn each day and the price of each thing.

Β 

For example, beers should cost something like 5Xgold while a new cloth would cost 100xgold. Knowing we can earn up to 300Xgold per day, we could purchase 3 new cloths per day (in the merchant street I would love to play in).

Β 

If many cloths would be available, that would allow different styles, would make the selection process in HUD a lot easier/faster and would boost the pleasure to discover things.

Β 

= only positive things

• 1 month later...

I have read this topic & can not find a bad idea... A member willing to buy gold beyond the daily ching ching ya get should maybe have resale option kinda like a player economy to sell the endless junk the game may produce... A player who slides his credit card for items such as Heden mentions will take up space... Eventually a member may not want items he bought 8 months ago as the devs job is to entice us to buy new cooler things... I am not against pay to win (Here pay to have cooler stuff) schemes for content from any game. I just think the item should maintain its xgold value on a player economy or have some kinda default npc resale option...

It all depends on the amount of xgold we earn each day and the price of each thing.

Β 

For example, beers should cost something like 5Xgold while a new cloth would cost 100xgold. Knowing we can earn up to 300Xgold per day, we could purchase 3 new cloths per day (in the merchant street I would love to play in).

Β 

If many cloths would be available, that would allow different styles, would make the selection process in HUD a lot easier/faster and would boost the pleasure to discover things.

Β 

= only positive things

we already pay a subscription fee. paying extra for clothing or any type of customization is absolutely stupid and would kill the game the same way 3dx killed achat by NOT charging extra for clothing or poses

Β 

a slot machine on the other hand isnt a bad idea...Β 

we already pay a subscription fee. paying extra for clothing or any type of customization is absolutely stupid and would kill the game the same way 3dx killed achat by NOT charging extra for clothing or poses

Β 

a slot machine on the other hand isnt a bad idea...Β 

Just because the game is sub based shouldn't mean it couldn't have extreme xgold store... aka wallet warriors for fair economy to players who are not willing to slide there credit card beyond a sub... I want this game to dev into a bigger business and be more open world... Its not my problem that others may not have the satisfaction of spending money... This why I push for fair xgold economy to share the wealth of a pay to play member...

A few idea for xgold :

1) Let user create and import some model, like :

- decorative object (simple 3D model), paint & poster,

- custom shirt design (only the picture who appear on the shirt to keep it simple),

- custom tatoo..

This way player can sell & buy items and add content to the game. (a simplier SL system with more limit so the game doesn't turn in a huge merchandising thing).

2) Pay to access to some user room. That can let us create some small business like movie theater, restaurant, private club...

• 3 weeks later...