3DXChat Community

What would you like to buy with your Gold ?

Bran

Lets hear what would you like to buy with your Gold.

Bearing in mind a few exceptions:

No Fashion, jewellery, tattoos, piercings, hairs, sex poses, dances, emotes, basicaly things the game offers you all  free  with the sub you pay.

Lets keep it simple and possible to execute:)Anything else will be deleted, pls stick to the thread.

Dont go asking for your dream gal hahahaha

Keep it to times, dont need explanations  or along stories. lets keep it easy for our devs.

I.e:

Objects

- one red rose

- small fluffy teddy bear

- Happy birthday card

- one rose / a flower bouquet

- cards to send (HB, il love you, i miss you and another things)

- small fluffy teddy bear (like the idea, ty Bran :D )

- rare bottle of alcohol

- some specific plants and/or furniture for home (as a framed picture of his beloved, a special chair,candelights,...)

- sextoys ;)

- leather necklace for D/S games

- access to a awesome Love Suite (as hy0ga) or a specific room for a romantic dinner :wub:

- some parfume and flagrance

- chocolates, candy

- a ice cream on the beach

(too much ideas, not enough time :P )

I think one of the simplest things one could make available for in-game currency would be something more personalized... not quite clothes or any such for your avatar, but perhaps something for your home.  Something not everyone...; well... hopefully not everyone xD; sees....

Your home is a direct reflection of yourself, in that it's organization... it's pattern... it's very essence is built solely out of what stems from your creativity.

Of course it need not be something special.  A vase with flowers, for instance... perhaps that vase was a gift from another player... be it that it can be activated like similiar objects, and display a tag with a romantic, perhaps even friendly line.

My ideas can go on for leagues, but I'll keep it to this, simple, short post for now.

-L

What will be nice ? mmm ....

- Flowers ( gift )

- A ring ( gift )

- A computer to play 3DXchat at home ( personnal )

- A statue looking as our avatar ( gift )

- A tomb ( personnal for gothics )

- A boat ( Dream )

- A dildo / strapon ( gift )

- more décorations for home ( chairs , tables ... )

- the bottle game for home ( personnal )

- events décorations for home ( valentine day , christmas , halloween )

there i'll see if i find more later :)

One day of access to a awesome Love Suite :wub:

I have same ideas :)

- A VIP Lounge for 2, maybe a small Map... The Moon with view to the Earth or the first class in a aircraft or or or.... :lol:

For friends:

- A access to a map where we can write with our language... for example on this map is Monday for france, Thuesday for russian, Wednesday for german, and further...

For Romantics:

a little Aircraft fly on the sky from the Beach with a Banner behind with "I Love People XYZ" or other.

Objects:

- a beer in the Club or BDSM or other drinks what I see in the hands from my Avatar :lol:

- share drinks with friends

I'd like a swimboard for my alt (DavidHasselhoff), or a lifebuoy..

But other than that, stuff like roses/flowers and cards would be fun, as well as proper drinks (like beers, cocktails) would be fun, so one could buy a lady a drink :)

tube of  super glue  (for  put  on the  shoes  of Bran when  i hug she ) no  crashSuper_Glue_tube_zps3bfd4f80.jpg

a  big  chedar for my  Little   Green Mousse 

a  catalog  of  gift  for  my  friends   (love  you  my  friend ,  yes yes the men too ) cognac for  MikeRu 

Little Neon teddybear    Hand  accessoir for gift   the  girl , and why  not  the man  in the club

voice  box  effect 

RCcar  with  webcam ,   for  looking  under the  skirt   (voyeur side   talking ) 

Ppl please stick to viable tangible things, and lets take this thread seriously. otheriwse you will moan devs dont develop what you ask for.....

Once again I will rephrase:

No:

fashion

sex poses

furniture and fittings for apartmente

games

activites

etc

We are only looking at GIFTS at the moment; teddies, mouses, flowers, etc

For RP fans:

- U could buy a drink for yourself, and for someone else. Doesnt need to have a drinking animaton, jsut a simple click on the bar top, and Buy....xyz for Xyz. 1 gold per drink. 2 gold per a fancy drink :P

- do i need to write teddy bear again? :o

- a small flower, chocolate,....other stuff. These small gifts dont require animations either, but i'd support the idea of an inventory, where u could see a (example) small icon of a flower, what says: Flower from ManofSteel or flower from Bran etc.

- Maybe its mean , but once u guys manage to enable a world chat in the game, i would let everyone to spend 1 gold to open a chat window with a person whos in a different place. Its simple RP for me, and we could call it "cellphone " :) Ofc , that chat window would not dissapear if u change scene. It would worth a small "phoning "animation. :P With spending the 1 gold u could also leave message to offline ppl, what they could listen for a further 1 gold. (God im soo mean, but its fun)

- Gambling? gambling with beer. Finally we could show what means being a man:) jsk

- Order music tracks in club . 1 gold for 2 songs. Well it requires an active DJ for sure.

- To rent the yacht for a short time. 2 gold / minute. Noone could get there for a short time, but there should be a limit like 30 mins. (actually its a bad idea, but ill leave it here in the line, maybe can inspire someone )

- We got a lot of talented strippers. And we are not allowed to give them tip. Shame. :)

Blood Vials (Gift)

Unique titles (E.g. having a title displayed above your name in-game, for example "Mistress", "Prince", "Doctor" etc)

Companions/followers/pets/ (E.g. having the ability to have a little puppy follow you around OR Gifting someone a pet)

Drinks (The ability to buy that cute boy/girl a drink) ;)

Gold got removed but the project or idea is still valid, please continue....bear in mind the initial post and pls stick to it. :)

Once again I will mention that anything that is not an object,,,services etc will be ignored, we not asking for opnions on how to do it, but what you would like as gifts only, please stick to the thread. Items you can buy for yourself or to gift, in a GIFT SHOP, not in any other instance.