3DXChat Community

What would you like to buy with your Gold ?

Bran

Other haircuts like a perm or pig tails on side of head by ears and not braids down back. Some way to perhaps shorten the braided hair down back as it lools little too long.Β 

Β 

A bubble bath or jacuzzi to make love in.

Β 

A pose for woman to GET oral on the side of the pool or bed like sat with the lovers head betwen her thighs.

Β 

A way for the clothes to be left on floor perhaps in a path from one part of room to another.

Β 

A pose where could carry lover to bed. Like the cuddle but mobile.

Β 

A wedding dress and lingerie when get married.

Β 

Some flat soled shoes like sandals. My toes ache in heels all the time.

Β 

Some addition designs for the clothes like small red pink yellow flowers. Then i could print onto a white dress for summer look.

Β 

A shield to cut out random hugs and kisses from un invited people.

Β 

An alarm on my avitar for wake me if i am logged in and inactive for more than 3 minutes hehehehehee. Then I wont upset my baby love hehehe.

Definitely more clothes!Β  Objects for our homes, etc.

No, no and NO. It's p2p game, not some freemiumΒ scrapyard, so if there is new content in game - it should beΒ available without microtransactions. Services - yes, it can be xgold based, but not the actual content.Β 

Remember when we used to think they would actually read our suggestions and implement some of them? That was funny.

Not that long ago i did what others did, ask, suggest for a time and dates when updates would occur so parties would not be interrupted. And many jumped on that that it was suggested before and so on and so on. Well we got the date and time the update would occur, not only that on that day Gizmo was on WC letting us the game players that the update was about to occur. Prior to that there was the Pandora Program issue, people were asking for a way to get that under control, new server. Prior to that people were building rooms out of tables and chairs thanks to Rochi and Alex making dlls for version one and version 2. Room one and Room 2 were in completely different locations, Room one had a mountain and scenery, room 2 empty space that enabled builders to really put ideas out there. Prior to that Version 1 was both room one and two on high building over looking a city and a beach, people were first using a cheat engine to build followed by the dlls. 3DX when i join on the last week of December 2015 was a sex game, November 2018 it is more than that. There are way older games out there that have more items, more poses but their graphics are horrible. If I recall it correctly there was a change in graphics between version 1 and 2. Since the older companies are not catching up in graphics to 3DX, which one is really not listening to suggestions?

I ll never get why people always ask for microtransactions. Do you really think paid sub-content is developed faster? The only thing it does, is opening door for a quick and fast moneygrab. (See Mobilegames)

Β 

The constant asking for it will of course lead to consideration from developers or publishers because there is a "market" for this in their game. That happened on EA a decade ago. Impatient people asking for ways to beat a game faster or by-pass the progression system and aswell get advantages over others that dont want to spend a big buck into a game they already paid for.

Β 

In MMO's and other games I played its of course "You arent forced to buy anything. You can progress game without spending money" but lets face reality. Of course you are forced to buy stuff if you want to be within a games competition because thats the reason we play games, to see who does better and its usually the wales that spend thousands of dollars on game that are doing better.

Β 

Here in 3DX we have no progression system or ranking, still I see a micro-transaction based system like it is on IMVU or other similar chats, as a bad thing. Why? Simple, because you stuck with crap noone wants if you not willing to shove some serious money into that game. All the shiney content costs. A little dollar here a lil buck there... pay here to unlock, pay there to recieve special status...

Β 

A paywall inside a paywall!

Β 

How about a no?

I ll never get why people always ask for microtransactions. Do you really think paid sub-content is developed faster? The only thing it does, is opening door for a quick and fast moneygrab. (See Mobilegames)

Β 

The constant asking for it will of course lead to consideration from developers or publishers because there is a "market" for this in their game. That happened on EA a decade ago. Impatient people asking for ways to beat a game faster or by-pass the progression system and aswell get advantages over others that dont want to spend a big buck into a game they already paid for.

Β 

In MMO's and other games I played its of course "You arent forced to buy anything. You can progress game without spending money" but lets face reality. Of course you are forced to buy stuff if you want to be within a games competition because thats the reason we play games, to see who does better and its usually the wales that spend thousands of dollars on game that are doing better.

Β 

Here in 3DX we have no progression system or ranking, still I see a micro-transaction based system like it is on IMVU or other similar chats, as a bad thing. Why? Simple, because you stuck with crap noone wants if you not willing to shove some serious money into that game. All the shiney content costs. A little dollar here a lil buck there... pay here to unlock, pay there to recieve special status...

Β 

A paywall inside a paywall!

Β 

How about a no?

a no ^^

i think A cloth market is a must have n ppl create clothes n sell them in a ingame market it will be cool cause many ppl will create clothe as players will be happy cause he have to choose n buy if we want tons of clothes we like also this will open the path to more ppl come to 3dxchat be it creators new users etc .

its a win win i think:)

3dxchat has the best realistic graphics n now imagine to have a cloth market that will result 3dxchat be the leading gameΒ 

i think A cloth market is a must have n ppl create clothes n sell them in a ingame market it will be cool cause many ppl will create clothe as players will be happy cause he have to choose n buy if we want tons of clothes we like also this will open the path to more ppl come to 3dxchat be it creators new users etc .

its a win win i think:)

3dxchat has the best realistic graphics n now imagine to have a cloth market that will result 3dxchat be the leading gameΒ 

Yep and the best bugs at all..so i by all bugs with my gold ... ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Wands, plugs, floggers would be good even without xgold. Actually, all this things would be better without xgold. Leave xgold for services and maybe some user created content trade (if here will be clothes/poses editor in future).Devs created content should be avalivable for all because its p2p game.Β 

An actual bucket of champagne, that one can place in appropriate setting of the partyrooms, and which is shareable (avatars would end up having a pitcher/glass in hand, but not unlimited ofc:)). Just fun to be able to announce somethingΒ  you bought with your gold and share it with others in nice atmosphere. Purely visual and fun ^^