3DXChat Community

Looking for an in-game Partner :)

Namixo

Hey, weill im kind of new in 3dxchat. So i dont really know many people in this game but id like to know as much as i can.

Also im thinking of having an ingame affair with someone. Weill i dont want to date a random person but ill be happy if i can find a guy or girl.

Also i want to make sure that this is just ingame relationship becuase in real life i have a boyfriend

So if anyone interseted having a little naughty affiar with me, Just send me a message in here :)

post-5018-0-74335600-1433866040_thumb.jpg

Thanks post-5018-0-63591700-1433866038_thumb.jpg

post-5018-0-15948000-1433866069_thumb.jpg

interesting. you put pictures of yourself when you are looking for a ingame relationship.

Anyhow, i have to say its much easier to be ingame and find someone like that. Worked for me better than looking for people on the forum.

Hugs and good luck to you ;)

I want that dress...awesomeness lol

SO you like it :):P

Are you serious baby?

Rock it up!

Kinda serious lol :P

open up a room, put sex or any four letter word in the title and your dance card will fill quickly. Problem solved

I can do that but im not just looking for sex haha :3

But any girl that has an R2/D2 dress will likely find some interest from male suitors.....  :P

Well Hopefully

Welcome to the game and good luck from me too.

I don't want to put a damper on your hopes but roleplaying an affair here boils down to 3 activities:

1. Dancing and whispering sweet nothings in PM's.
2. Sitting and whispering sweet nothings in PM's. Though there is a wide variety of places to sit in and on.
3. Looking at animated sex and describing heaving bosoms and throbbing penises in PM's.

Or maybe I just lack in imagination and this post will get the hoardes of players to post how they have deep and serious in-game relationships that contain huge amounts of different actions like f.ex volleyball, spin the bottle game, swimming and drinking.

I can't speak for women but every guy now, after seeing those pics of you, will be hard pressed to keep the affair totally in-game. You will get lot of questions about your real life, starting with your real name and leading up to Skype sessions. Just a warning.

Have fun in-game!

hmmm. This game could use speed dating now that i think about it. 

3-5 minutes with a girl. The girls take notes and add whoever they would like to go out with, and friend then.

Not that i would arrange it, It would take too much time, planning and i have already enough to do with the Fine Young Bartenders.

Welcome to the game and good luck from me too.

I don't want to put a damper on your hopes but roleplaying an affair here boils down to 3 activities:

1. Dancing and whispering sweet nothings in PM's.

2. Sitting and whispering sweet nothings in PM's. Though there is a wide variety of places to sit in and on.

3. Looking at animated sex and describing heaving bosoms and throbbing penises in PM's.

Or maybe I just lack in imagination and this post will get the hoardes of players to post how they have deep and serious in-game relationships that contain huge amounts of different actions like f.ex volleyball, spin the bottle game, swimming and drinking.

I can't speak for women but every guy now, after seeing those pics of you, will be hard pressed to keep the affair totally in-game. You will get lot of questions about your real life, starting with your real name and leading up to Skype sessions. Just a warning.

Have fun in-game!

i dont want it to get personal and i like to see a sharp line between in game relationship and real life relationship.

But yeah, i will have fun indeed :)

Hey, weill im kind of new in 3dxchat. So i dont really know many people in this game but id like to know as much as i can.

Also im thinking of having an ingame affair with someone. Weill i dont want to date a random person but ill be happy if i can find a guy or girl.

Also i want to make sure that this is just ingame relationship becuase in real life i have a boyfriend

So if anyone interseted having a little naughty affiar with me, Just send me a message in here :)

attachicon.gifLong pants are so old now.jpg

Thanks attachicon.gifhaha.jpg

i swear you look like a female version of my brother.

i dont want it to get personal and i like to see a sharp line between in game relationship and real life relationship.

But yeah, i will have fun indeed :)

how can i say this in a nice way.....  Anytime you start flashing pics of yourself you are in a way making it real for some  Not downing you at all, Just be prepared for what is asked of you because the net is full of all types, 

On a side note, Are you even old enough to be here :P  You look like my 16 year old niece. 

how can i say this in a nice way.....  Anytime you start flashing pics of yourself you are in a way making it real for some  Not downing you at all, Just be prepared for what is asked of you because the net is full of all types, 

On a side note, Are you even old enough to be here :P  You look like my 16 year old niece. 

Do i really look that young 0_0 ?

im 18+  :)

Do i really look that young 0_0 ?

im 18+  :)

I am only joking with you but you do look rather young. But hey, better to look young then old!

I have no problem with not asking real life questions... Aside from interests and such... which don't really reveal much about you as a person just what you like to do.  Gotta have something to talk about anyway.  Feel free to chat me up whenever you're in game... Just look for the guy laying on the floor by the name of Nyeh.

Just a tip.. I play this as my husband works away a lot and I snapped a few of the guys on here to prove that this is me and then I got bombarded with all sorts of things, it was my own naivety but just want to make sure you don't do anything similar.. Have fun and make the line a definitive one... Good luck hopefully see you in the game