3DXChat Community

Roleplay - good starts

Zedd

First off, sorry Minx the gym roleplay was super fun (best tit job ever!) but my internets died due to a bad storm!

This evening's fun got me thinking. What are some great roleplay experiences you've had in 3DX? I have had gym roleplay (are you women, yeah you're her, who was in those black yoga pants squatting in front of the pull up bar? I was the guy doing pull ups! I had to stop for fear of my cock popping over my gym shorts! Nice squats...) office roleplay (office slut you run into at the Sin Bar) and prostitute you hire that comes back for more.

Granted, I am pretty newbie, but what experiences have you had that were fun?

• 9 months later...

*Stares at Shandasen : It'll get hotter ~

As for me, i'm playing a succubus, i always loved fantasy plays and in rp there is so many things you can do and so many good story you can have. My best time was the turning of a "nun" into something less sacred. I also had many other rp that we're just as great as this one but there is too much for me to tell everything.

It depends, hetero experiences are different from gay or group stuff.

Some like it more snuggly like myself, others want the filthy dirty talk right from the start.

It's actually pretty amazing that so many find proper partners fitting their tastes here.

A huge part of the community isn't very talkative or literate though. Can't imagine them having much fun here....

A good mix of cuddle fun and dirty lewdness usually isn't a bad idea though! :ph34r:

I have had so many different role-plays, some romantic, some intensely wild, but my preferences always seem to go to the more intense ones. Public daring sexual encounters that turn into group sex, humiliation situations, being left naked in the middle of a room, always exciting. I've had the pleasure several times, of finding fun loving partners who have me go strip in the original room, and do what we do, then send me to the dressing room, and make my ava naked, and then have them bring me to different rooms for further embarrassment and humiliation. I have to admit, those scenarios do wondrous things for me here. Group sex, and train sex (if you don't know, please don't ask me to explain, lol), and of course, the Nightclub restroom is always a dark and stimulating place to get taken advantage of.

I have had so many different role-plays, some romantic, some intensely wild, but my preferences always seem to go to the more intense ones. Public daring sexual encounters that turn into group sex, humiliation situations, being left naked in the middle of a room, always exciting. I've had the pleasure several times, of finding fun loving partners who have me go strip in the original room, and do what we do, then send me to the dressing room, and make my ava naked, and then have them bring me to different rooms for further embarrassment and humiliation. I have to admit, those scenarios do wondrous things for me here. Group sex, and train sex (if you don't know, please don't ask me to explain, lol), and of course, the Nightclub restroom is always a dark and stimulating place to get taken advantage of.

''Cochooonne'' Naugthy u  ;) hihi !