3DXChat Community

~<3~ Strip or Dare ~<3~

TifaLionheart88

The name of the game is Strip or Dare, the rules though many are quite simple you'll find ^_^ but beware; this game is NOT for the timid or shy <;p <3~ 

Note: the game works best with 6+ people!

Rules:

(with bottle: @ Sin Club or Yacht)

The game starts when everyone in the group is sitting in a circle.

Someone in the group spins the bottle.

Whoever the bottle lands on, is then dared by the spinner.

If the dare is accepted and performed correctly, it is then the dared individual's turn to spin and the process repeats.

If the dare is NOT accepted, then the person who denies must remove 1 article of clothing.

The game ends when there is one person with clothing left (B-day suits count as clothing but once you deny a dare in the nude, you're out). 

Also, if the 3rd party (person who is part of the dare but not spun upon denies the dare they lose clothing as well. the one who accepts it loses nothing, but only the spun upon person gets the next turn).

(without bottle: typically my public room, same rules apply but instead of a bottle its freedom of choice to the person daring who they will dare, the dared person will then dare another person after their dare has been completed/denied)

(NOTE ALSO!: this game typically ends in orgies, depending on the mood ;o heehee <3~)

~<3~ Now Lets Play And Have Some Fun! ~<3~

Before mods are gone , Bran was usually organise this kind of game in the NC with all volunteers and the game lasted for the night :)

Yes I remember and it was always funny :)

But it was a other time, now we have often 60 - 80 ppl in the night club and I think it's a bit difficult for organise this kind of games!

Lol I imagination now a Kiss or Strip game with 60 - 80 ppl, haha sounds funny^^