3DXChat Community

XGold in-game money

Gizmo

Gold-Coins-Background-640x400.jpg

Dear friends!

Money is an important part of our real life. And more, money is an interesting element of gameplay, that gives us a lot of possibilities.
But don't worry, we will not ask you to pay for the game content, and we don't want to do that.

Clothes, sex poses, objects, and so on - all these will stay FREE for all the players.

By adding money inside the games, we just want to vary the game process, to make it more interesting, to add some dynamics into the relations between the players.
You can come up with many interesting things.

here are some ideas of services that you can order:

• To make presents for your friends and lovers (girls like presents so much)
  • To change the color of your nicks in order to show off
  • To order your own name of the yacht
  • To make a firework on the island
  • To make a pyrotechnic show in the club

And also we are planning to make bonuses for visiting the game. Every day, when you visit the game, you will get money.
And so on!

Kindly ask you to share with us your ideas of services and other options you would like to get  :rolleyes: 

Attention: our team urges you to deal with finances in an honest way.
We are not responsible for other players' actions.
The support team helps only on technical issues, and stands away from disputable situations between players.
Thanks for understanding. Wish you to have a fun game.

See how to give XGold to other players:

use-money.jpg

With all honesty I'm not a fan of cash-shops in games. I prefer to pay a sub, even if it's a little bigger then the average, and see everyone with the same level. But, as long (as gizmo have already assured us) the main stuff continues to be open for all subs, I don't have anything against extra stuff in shops.

The possibility of direct transaction, account to account, bugs me a hell of lot though. For lack of a better word, and I'm sorry if I'm being inappropriate, but that can transform this wonderful server into one giant whorehouse. Being all honest, I don't have anything against prostitution itself if it's done without coercion but it's not my thing and, for what I know about our nice community, I'm sure that's going to make people very unhappy to put it mildly.

Within this short window since the patch I've already got PMed and read lots of profiles that offers gold in exchange for sex. Not only it made me feel uncomfortable but it's against the Rules and, in most countries, the Law and I would like to think that's not something both staff and the majority of our community wants.

The possibility of direct transaction, account to account, bugs me a hell of lot though. For lack of a better word, and I'm sorry if I'm being inappropriate, but that can transform this wonderful server into one giant whorehouse. Being all honest, I don't have anything against prostitution itself if it's done without coercion but it's not my thing and, for what I know about our nice community, I'm sure that's going to make people very unhappy to put it mildly.

Within this short window since the patch I've already got PMed and read lots of profiles that offers gold in exchange for sex. Not only it made me feel uncomfortable but it's against the Rules and, in most countries, the Law and I would like to think that's not something both staff and the majority of our community wants.

I could not agree more HYoga, this could cause some major problems, but we shall see.

With all honesty I'm not a fan of cash-shops in games. I prefer to pay a sub, even if it's a little bigger then the average, and see everyone with the same level. But, as long (as gizmo have already assured us) the main stuff continues to be open for all subs, I don't have anything against extra stuff in shops.

My thoughts, thank you Bro :)

The Game was my first choice because there was no commercial in the Game.

Money always brings envy and greed with it and i think this isn't good for the 3DXWorld  :(

Hyoga, Achilles and Extreme all said essentially better than I can do : not fan of commercial IG, spoil and cheat relations. But be nice without gold transactions between accounts (for gifts to a lover or a friend :wub:  ).

The Gold idea is good but without Gold transactions between accounts!

I like the idea that we can make gifts!  :) But is it not better we can get XGolds only with the Logins and the time who we play the Game?

I think that is a way where we can make gifts from heart! :wub:

This was something I already mentioned to gizmo in-game. A friend of mine had me code recently a monetary system that attributed itself on earning based on activity, member size and others. And that each year there was a budget and each burst segment was distributed with the active player base. It included other thingies like a savings and bonded type as well as a points system. I only mentioned the monetary distribution to gizmo. It would make it to where theres no trading of gold between players. And that its earned by being a part of the community. The more you are a part of it, the more you earn. You shouldn't earn much or anything if you do little or nothing. So its more rewarding overall. You could then take the gold you earned to buy special things with it. This also prevents trading gold and selling gold, as its directly managed by the system.

And example of the monetary system idea for friend this is excluding many other things it has with it. Say you pay $20 a month. The system would then redistrubute that money back to you in 10 minute bursts. In the system I designed it did a lot more with that than this via savings and bonds and points base. Though you could say a single membership earns in static 100 gold a month. Instead of paying 100 gold right away. You slowly earn that 100 gold over bursts and 30 days. You could then earn additional gold by being active in the community, doing special things, signing up to help staff, etc. You could then offer special poses that these members could buy with gold, special clothing .. I know they said it would always be free. Though honestly offering more for contributed members is a higher sell point. And since no one has to actually pay for it, its a reward based incentive to do more for others and the community in  a whole. So anyone would have the ability to earn the special items only simply by helping.

I have many ideas. But I need more time to describe it correctly. 

You can make game events, contests and so on. Where we can earn money. And then buy an exclusive gift for lover or friend

for example: exclusive fireworks with the name of your beloved man or woman or jewelry  - a ring that a man can give a woman

This will encourage players to communicate with each other and play with each other.