3DXChat Community

EVENT!!! Set yourself FREE!!! Friday 5th June

Nixxx

Will be there but keep my underwear on probably :P

Damn... <_<

OK, we can cancel the Party, Nikki will comes with underwear and we thought it's the solution for see her naked :lol: :lol:

(**joke)

Looking forward and I will be there and ofc so as God me set, with Beer & Sun glasses :lol:

Damn... <_<

OK, we can cancel the Party, Nikki will comes with underwear and we thought it's the solution for see her naked :lol: :lol:

(**joke)

Looking forward and I will be there and ofc so as God me set, with Beer & Sun glasses :lol:

Well you could ask me for it and I come to your room. It is really no problem if its just that. :lol:

And wait what... how god set you? I thought you are god? :huh:

Well you could ask me for it and I come to your room. It is really no problem if its just that. laugh.png

Mhmm maybe this idea works :lol: Why I thought not before on this :huh:

But I hope is not a trick and I lose my job after sexual harassment :D

And wait what... how god set you? I thought you are god? huh.png

Bahaha, this is too much :ph34r:

Guest Twiggy

Yay, I was just thinking I can't go partying as all the local stores have not stocked any new product lines in so long, I have warn everything I have so many times and can't be seen to be wearing the same outfits over and over again.

Hey can I leave my shoes on though.

Also, I think for fun you should make it a rule that you land that way, make Scotty really happy.

Anyway, I will be there with bells on, oh wait, scrap the bells.

what do you mean ? we dont understand ^^ even in Frenchglish :)

maybe you know how to do it better ? :P

Not matter Bro :D We have two kinds of DJ's in 3DXChat...

First Kind are the honest DJ's with her own Artwork like Kitty & Nixxx :)

The second kind of DJ's are the not so honest DJs with stolen Artwork from other DJ's and with a WinAmp Player

And someone don't understand the differences why we let the honest DJ's in Public spin and the other DJ's not :huh:

But I have learned to ignore the second kind of DJ's and also I do not discuss about this...

Also I will not share names or post some  evidences or bring dramas in 3DXChat about this.

It is how it is and good :)

And I think we have a lot awesome DJs :wub:

ah ok je suppose que vous Achille me metter dans la catégorie des dj qui ne sont pas ok honnête, nous voyons la mentalité du jeu et, franchement , je continurais a mixer et peu importe ce que les gens pensent de moi que je suis la pour divertir les gens et les faire danser me fait réaliser que nous sommes loin de tout être égal dans le jeu mais bon  juste un jeu après tout ^^ 

c'est sure qui as pas d'égalité dans ce jeu 
je donne juste un exemple sur d'autres jeux 
les clubs tournent presque 24h sur 24h en permanence avec des dj 
alors qu'on m'avez raconter que soidissants sur 3d sont innondés de demandes de dj 
qui est loin en vrai le cas de 3D qui reste juste le monopole de certains 
je suis pas la pour juger le travail des dj qui font tous  du bon  boulot a leurs maniere
mais trouve vraiment dommage que voir qui as que 2 clubs sur 3d et la plus part du temps sa tourne qu'avec des radios weeb 
enfin sa reste que mon opignon 
meme si les opignons des simples joueurs sur 3 d on s'enfout carrement 
pourtant il y as des tas de choses a evoluer sur ce jeu qui demandent pas enormement de travails que je rejoint enormement de posts sur sa

ah ok je suppose que vous Achille me metter dans la catégorie des dj qui ne sont pas ok honnête, nous voyons la mentalité du jeu et, franchement , je continurais a mixer et peu importe ce que les gens pensent de moi que je suis la pour divertir les gens et les faire danser me fait réaliser que nous sommes loin de tout être égal dans le jeu mais bon  juste un jeu après tout ^^ 

Taking dogs bark... :huh:

Sorry Mr. Isouki but this is off Topic and the wrong space for a discuss like this. If you want say me things, write it in Englisch or let it.

We want here entertain our members honest. If you want entertain also members then about our rules or in your room.

Entertain of ppl is not a question of a game! If you want stand in public as a super hero master DJ then you should learn spin your own mix sets.

I think you goes also not in a Museum and said to the ppl that you are the Artist of the Mona Lisa or?

It is disrespectful to our REAL DJ's, it is disrespectful for the real Artist of your mixes and also is it disrespectful for your audiences :angry:

If you not understand this is it only your own Problem.

So end now back to topic please. :)