3DXChat Community

Sad to leave but i will be coming back!

Shyyy

Hey all its shyy, i made a few friends in the game. well about 4 after a month of playing i was increidbily shy. im a lot less shy now but still shy haha. i am going to miss playing this game. i made a lot of friends, it was my first game of this kind. i am truly lucky and blessed to meet awesome people that i did meet. i never really had sex much probably 2 times. i even got a crush for someone in the game. but now i gotta let her go, shes never going to know. she was so sweet and kind. 101 hugs 101 sweet amazing hugs. i wish i could keep playing but i cant. the membership is twenty dollars. i just lost my job and i cant afford it. im currently sleeping on a floor. at a friends house tell i can get back on my feet. thank you all. godbless you. i hope to be back. and when i come back i hope all the friends i made are still there.

Guest RobT

hope to see you back again and take care of yourself. RL is always more important and the game will be waiting when you return. be well

Guest meiji

Aww we will miss you shhyy. Im glad I got to know your secret.. your big crush LOL. Don't worry I wont tell as what I promise <3 lots of love and Goodluck. More power in real life.

this post make me worry and angry as well.

if you have RL probs like it seem to be > dont play a senseless game , change your real life.

and above all if you can t afford it.

this game offers a sex world illusion , nothing more.

one cant win an apple here in this game

so bring order in your RL and be safe Hombre

change your real life....this game offers a sex world illusion , nothing more. one cant win an apple here in this game so bring order in your RL and be safe Hombre

oprah-right.gif?w=1024

as usal out of likes

Like-this.jpg

joker-clap-hq.gif

For the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: 'If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?' And whenever the answer has been 'No' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something. - Steve Jobs

Bad things do happen; how I respond to them defines my character and the quality of my life. I can choose to sit in perpetual sadness, immobilized by the gravity of my loss, or I can choose to rise from the pain and treasure the most precious gift I have - life itself.  - Walter Anderson

“You can dance in the storm. Don't wait for the rain to be over before because it might take too long. You can can do it now. Wherever you are, right now, you can start, right now; this very moment.” Israelmore Ayivor

tumblr_m0f48vhwpF1qh2o7zo1_500.gif

“If you're reading this...

Congratulations, you're alive.

If that's not something to smile about,

then I don't know what is.”

― Chad Sugg, Monsters Under Your Head

so bring it to order, be safe muchacho and i guess most

of all toons, alts, storytellers, jerks and normal ppl

will still be here when u return...well most ofm

;)

me/ thinks...read good what u posted urself chaos...yes tika

in-the-mouth-of-madness-i-am-not-insane-