3DXChat Community

Time to end my sub definitely

Briana

Yes,  madhumungus is the guy i talked about.

Briana dont know the difference between trolling and roleplaying.

Since i can spot Briana in any form, the lack of roleplay-skill is obvious.

Reminds me of the blabbering drunk u find at parties / bars sometimes.

Tell me more about drunk blabbering or 2pac rapping lol

I hate to tell you, We all come back! Lol

About a year ago, I was tired of the drama, tired of some of the people. I was just not happy.

But about three months ago, I did what I thought I would not do, I came back to 3dx. I missed my friends I made here. I missed the community. I just missed everything about this place. So what if there was drama. I learned to ignore it. I am happy did.

I hate to tell you, We all come back! Lol

About a year ago, I was tired of the drama, tired of some of the people. I was just not happy.

But about three months ago, I did what I thought I would not do, I came back to 3dx. I missed my friends I made here. I missed the community. I just missed everything about this place. So what if there was drama. I learned to ignore it. I am happy did.

Once You in... you are here forever.

We are glad to hear it. Welcome back to the FAMILY!

tumblr_mcf5szprUZ1rjfcvzo1_400.gif

From Wikipedia

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

From Wikipedia

In Internet slang, a troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory,[1] extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response[2] or of otherwise disrupting normal on-topic discussion,[3] often for their own amusement.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll

They're forgetting one element in it i think, at least i noticed that in addition to whats described above, sometimes trolls also deliberately try to drive discussions on forums into off topic fights in attempts to close down a topic. I noticed this behaviors in some mmo's on forums where some did this intentionally to get topics closed that they could no longer win with constructive arguments in hopes the topic area would disappear off the face the earth.

Which is really a shame because in some cases it cause a lot more harm than the above mentioned description as it can really divide a community up into two groups, because the topics than goes into an emotional fist fight about who is right, sometimes what ends with one side hated and avoiding the other like a plague.

Think best example was swtor where it ended really with a tense atmosphere between casual vs. hardcore players and single players vs. mmo players. Which i felt like you could feel inside game itself that the atmosphere on forums often felt like it was carried over into game itself. 

margaritahipnotica.gif

...going, coming, leaving, staying, going, coming, leaving, staying, going, coming, leaving, staying, going, coming, leaving, staying, going, coming, leaving, staying, going, coming, leaving, staying, going, coming, leaving, staying, going, coming, leaving, staying, going, coming, leaving, staying, going, coming, leaving, staying, going, coming, leaving, staying...come on, make up ur mind briana^^

4yww4o1vu79y.jpg

margaritahipnotica.gif

...going, coming, leaving, staying, going, coming, leaving, staying, going, coming, leaving, staying, going, coming, leaving, staying, going, coming, leaving, staying, going, coming, leaving, staying, going, coming, leaving, staying, going, coming, leaving, staying, going, coming, leaving, staying, going, coming, leaving, staying, going, coming, leaving, staying...come on, make up ur mind briana^^

4yww4o1vu79y.jpg

Elle m'aime, elle m'aime pas, elle m'aime, elle m'aime pas, elle m'aime, elle m'aime pas, elle m'aime...elle m'aime pas , et ainsi de suite...