3DXChat Community

Random Event | Meet and Greet|

JunBug

Hopefully this doesn't get Merged. but I thought it might be a good idea to make a topic for just random events or a meet up that we might just want to shoot out about, be it something small in your room/location or just for a few hours or etc ....

Example .......

Event : Lets all go topless Zen 

Time : Now

and the possibilities are endless.. I'm sure we can achieve some pretty good shoots too 

Good idea Junjini :)

Altho Skar has made an attempt at this with a "House Party Bulletin Board", but it kinda fell through, cause usually people don't take time to advertise those events.

I do hope this new attempt works, encouraging more people to organize events and promote them to bring more and more people together.

Let the events flow y'all ;)

Guest Twiggy

I am not sure if it is possible or not and also who would be able to do it if it is, meaning mods or admin.

Is is just something I am throwing out there for discussion as well.

Is it possible to have a further page in the forum with sub folders.

Right now we have Events and Activities, and when we go there every different type of event is listed.

What if from Events and Activities we have a second menu on  the page we are taken to.

Something like this.

Events and Activities.

Parties.

Weddings

Clubs

Introduction

Where then the members can list their events under the correct headings and those pages would not be so full of dead links and things that aren't of interest to people looking for a particular interest.

It would take a little working out to what the different categories would need to be but i think it could be worth it.

They could also go further in the game itself and divide the user room list into categories to.

We then select the category for our room when we open it and it will appear in that list.

Just thinking out loud but thought I would see what people thought.