3DXChat Community

Have you ever?

Ashbash

Have you ever just gone outside at night, when you are unable to sleep, and just look up at the clear Sky and gaze up on the Stars with a nice cuppa in hand on a warm night?

I am currently doing so as unable to sleep and the Sky is beautiful and clear tonight here!

Has anyone else done this? :)

In the summer I like to lay out on my kids trampoline late at night and look up at the stars... I live out in the country so its even more beautiful and so peaceful... Iv even fallen asleep there a few times...

Ahh, that sounds delightful! I can imagine it is very peaceful there in the country. :) Always is. ^_^

Have you ever just gone outside at night, when you are unable to sleep, and just look up at the clear Sky and gaze up on the Stars with a nice cuppa bottle beer in hand on a warm night and very drunk?

I am currently doing so as unable to sleep and the Sky is beautiful and clear tonight here with my drunk view!

Has anyone else done this? :)

Yes I did :D:lol:

yosemite-national-park-tunnel-view-milky

Yosemite

My family goes camping every year and the best part was always the night sky without the light pollution. It always makes me feel so small staring up at the vast starry night.  My brother and I usually stayed up until dawn staring up at the stars, talking about the best things in life, and drinking hot cocoa/coffee from our thermals.

I look at the sky at night a lot. I sort of challenge myself to find all the constellations each time I am looking. It's very beautiful and many times I have seen a shooting star. Like Doll says it's nice to put everything into perspective and appreciate the wonders of the universe. There is a lot of peace being with the stars at night and it's a nice time to collect your thoughts

Recently I saw this amazing sight looking at the moon it was the first time I had ever seen anything like it:

Halo-moon-with-Jupiter-Jan5_2012S.jpg?re

I for one enjoy doing such a thing too actually...whenever I get the chance that is :D I most especially do so whenever I am alone and want to think of things...or simply just to look at the sky and do nothing but admire the peaceful sight that's in front of me...I preferably do this at the balcony just outside my room, and whenever I do, I always end up having a smile on my face because of the thoughts that came to me in doing so :)

Guest Doll

I like the idea behind this thread...let's keep it going.

Have you ever...

...just stood outside when a storm is blowing...closed your eyes and just let the rain hit your face...feeling the wind buffetting you...and just smiled to yourself?

• 4 weeks later...

True :) This I did once ^^ And I apparently felt relieved in some sense upon having the tiny rain drops fall on my face :)

How about we keep this going as somewhat a true or false game of whether or not the next person has ever done what the current poster has asked :D (if I'm not mistaken I think there used to be a thread like this existent before, I guess it's just buried deep in the forums at the moment :D if someone may, kindly link it up here if one will come across that thread :D)

Have you ever...

...just sat down on the shoreline alone and simply enjoyed the breeze of the wind, feeling carefree and simply did nothing :)