3DXChat Community

The Whole Poses Thing

Kinkee

Hi everyone!

My first post - so go easy on me!  I just want to say that I am confused about why the people who make this game think adding yet another female-female pose that includes using a cock is even remotely respectful of those of us who prefer a lesbian lifestyle.  The game people seem to think the only way to physically love some one is by sticking something up one of their holes.  I really think they need more female input for lesbian poses.

Just my opinion.

Kinkee

I think it's catering to those who are, or RP as transgendered, which there are many of in game. I agree I would love to see far more FF options without the use of a cock, however, that now delves into the discussion of why the devs don't add more poses in general, regardless of sexual preference...and there are many topics on that already.

The pose was asked for by a number of people. You just have to look through the forums. There are just not Lesbians or straights here. There are also people who enjoy the she male poses

http://3dxforum.com/index.php?/topic/122-shemales/?hl=shemale&do=findComment&comment=1621

You miss the point Rob.  I agree there are shemales who enjoy those poses.  But when the shemale poses outnumber the lesbian poses, I personally feel something is out of balance.

As Rob said, this topic has been beaten to death elsewhere. The devs currently though are taking m/f poses that already exist, and converting them so they are available to the M/M and shemale communities. Maybe once they have done that they will  concentrate on F/F poses (I hope so) and we can have equality  throughout. Of course all this should have been done in the beginning.

Guest Twiggy

I know this has been mentioned before but with the new system I think people need to send an email to the one shown is Ashes post so it is presented to the devs correctly, or in way they can understand.

I agree with who ever said that the devs seem to think that by adding more shemale poses they are adding to lesbian poses, I think they feel they have the lesbian poses matched up with everything else in quantity.

My opinion is that they need a shemale sex type that has it's own pose menu show that has poses made for shemales, and ff then have their own as well.

I haven't tried FF yet, but if I ever do I wouldn't like to have to grow a dick to do so.

Having a shemale sex type with their own pose menu would also lesson other problems in the game to.

So my opinion, go here 3dxfaq@gmail.com and feel free to make any changes or additions to the question asked.

I know this has been mentioned before but with the new system I think people need to send an email to the one shown is Ashes post so it is presented to the devs correctly, or in way they can understand.

I agree with who ever said that the devs seem to think that by adding more shemale poses they are adding to lesbian poses, I think they feel they have the lesbian poses matched up with everything else in quantity.

My opinion is that they need a shemale sex type that has it's own pose menu show that has poses made for shemales, and ff then have their own as well.

I haven't tried FF yet, but if I ever do I wouldn't like to have to grow a dick to do so.

Having a shemale sex type with their own pose menu would also lesson other problems in the game to.

So my opinion, go here 3dxfaq@gmail.com and feel free to make any changes or additions to the question asked.

The issue with this suggestion is... well

Devs WILL have to port to other poses.

They add shemale gender and you gotta ask yourself well what now?

They would have to change the cock to strap in F/F and also continue to make poses and ports for both genders anyway.

You gotta understand if you cut shemale poses and not replace them with strap you will barely have over 10 poses.

Also welcome back Shianni,

It's really interesting someone who fucks most of their time as futa would make this topic. I guess attention.

Guest RobT

so just to finish this up there are 11 +2 solo FF poses (without any type of dick).   the shemale or strap poses are 8. where both partners can be shemales + 2 where only one partner can be shemale.   So its not as uneven as suggested. Would also suggest she male poses are lagging behind a tad

Guest Twiggy

The issue with this suggestion is... well

Devs WILL have to port to other poses.

They add shemale gender and you gotta ask yourself well what now?

They would have to change the cock to strap in F/F and also continue to make poses and ports for both genders anyway.

You gotta understand if you cut shemale poses and not replace them with strap you will barely have over 10 poses.

It's really interesting someone who fucks most of their time as futa would make this topic. I guess attention.

Yes i know what you are saying, there is a huge in balance that would need to be addressed before they could do the division.

I feel the devs took the road with less work here as they already had a cock and balls they could easily add.

I also feel that adding a strap on to replace the cock and balls would not involve as much work as people would think.

Once they have the strap on for one pose it should be able to be applied to all the poses.

If they did that the FF list would pretty much remain the same but with strap ons instead of man bits.

The shemale list would be smaller yes, as they would loose the FF poses, but do they use them anyway ?

As for what next, I can't think of any others they would need or would make any sense to have.

Guest RobT

You miss the point Rob.  I agree there are shemales who enjoy those poses.  But when the shemale poses outnumber the lesbian poses, I personally feel something is out of balance.

Only one problem.... They dont outnumber them. If you want to say there needs to be more, i am on board with that but the statement  isnt correct.  Just feels like the she male poses are being singled out here with false information

Guest RobT

What should be said is this.... Why are there 30 (guesstimate) MF poses and only 10ish FF poses when a good chunk of people here are at the very least bisexual 

j9acf429ov57.png

is that true riela? and is it that why im seeing all these strange new alt names lately at night!??

meh.ro11833.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Ok, I just have read this topic, I can understand where you ladies come from and yes maybe there are not enough poses for the real lesbians out there meaning the ones with some whatever "cockfobia" or whatever you wanna call it and I can see what you intend with this things.

But that being told would you not prefer adding more different poses than to keep adjusting the ones already in use, and please do not forget this is a game, without your imagination in play, well it stil remains a game or animation. You complain there are cocks and balls and you do not wanna use them and ask for a strap-on, again use your imagination and do not look at it as a shemale pose but think is a strap-on, let the developers add more poses, more clothes, more options for the rooms, and start use your god given imagination.

I would prefer to hear more suggestions regarding sub-menus for the poses we already have and make one pose in 2, 3, .... 10, meaning in same pose you would be able to spank, kiss, play with breasts, and so on.

So think with what you wanna fill the time of the developers and the employee cause they could do it faster, yes but with all this suggestions and repeating topics sure there is no time. So maybe not everyone would approve what i say and sure this topic will continue same others on same topic but just wanted to tell my opinion on this. 

Mind is a powerful tool learn to use it and sure you will have more good time than just look at some animations, so get down, get personal, get dirty, but do it with your brain and the result would be much better

have a nice day, everyone and hope you have fun.