3DXChat Community

One Million Dollars

EricaLeigh

I would probably invest it in some businesses help them get off their feet and own stocks, buy a nice house then store the rest of whats left over in an interest account so each month interest is added onto it so I can leave it as inheritance to my kids ^^

Before or after taxes? lol ok assuming before taxes that would leave about...650,000

I would pay off my house and car bringing to down to 520,000. This I would use to buy 120,000 in silver, 100,000 in IRAs, and a second property for about +/- 150,000. The remaining 150k I would split into 3 accounts at 50k each and use one to pay for maintaining and managing the rental property, 1 to pay my own cost of living, and 1 rainy day fund. I would keep working until 60 and take an early retirement where I would live off the interest and rental property income. Maybe get a few years traveling Europe :D .

Guest RobT

prob set my mother up to live out her life comfortably first, then set some aside so my nieces and nephews can afford college. after that prob divide a chunk of it to my siblings. with whatever is left, i would buy every new tech toy there is